Windows 10: scanner issue with windows 11

Discus and support scanner issue with windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just purchased Xerox c235 printer/scanner. Worked good for a couple of days and then scanner quit working. Contacted Xerox and they said that it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dave Close, Dec 4, 2023.

1. scanner issue with windows 11

Just purchased Xerox c235 printer/scanner. Worked good for a couple of days and then scanner quit working. Contacted Xerox and they said that it was caused by windows. Will there be a fix soon, or do I just have a new printer with no scanner? I am running Windows 11.Dave

:)

Dave Close, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

scanner issue with windows 11

1. scanner issue with windows 11 - Similar Threads - scanner issue

2. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner: We have an WPF application and a RFID libray which is using WindowInteropHelper to detect IntPtr of window to detect whenever usb/bluetooth scanner is plugged in/out and using Registry to be able to listed out connected usb/bluetooth devicesNow we upgrade to WinUI3 actually...
  3. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner: We have an WPF application and a RFID libray which is using WindowInteropHelper to detect IntPtr of window to detect whenever usb/bluetooth scanner is plugged in/out and using Registry to be able to listed out connected usb/bluetooth devicesNow we upgrade to WinUI3 actually...
  4. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Safety Scanner Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner Issue: Good afternoon,I was running the Microsoft Safety Scanner v1.407 full scan and it showed there were 5 infected files when it was scanning but when the scan completed it said, "No infection found". Is this normal behavior of the tool?...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner Issue

Microsoft Safety Scanner Issue: Good afternoon,I was running the Microsoft Safety Scanner v1.407 full scan and it showed there were 5 infected files when it was scanning but when the scan completed it said, "No infection found". Is this normal behavior of the tool?...
  7. scanner issue with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scanner issue with windows 11: Just purchased Xerox c235 printer/scanner. Worked good for a couple of days and then scanner quit working. Contacted Xerox and they said that it was caused by windows. Will there be a fix soon, or do I just have a new printer with no scanner? I am running Windows 11.Dave...
  8. HP Printer/scanner issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer/scanner issues: I have a basic HP 2700 All In One Printer/Scanner. Problem. getting it to print. It likes to give me the run around now and then....again it won't print. I've run the course with trouble shooting. uninstalled/reinstalled. It's stating its on metered/offline...thats new. It...
  9. HP Printer/scanner issues

HP Printer/scanner issues: I have a basic HP 2700 All In One Printer/Scanner. Problem. getting it to print. It likes to give me the run around now and then....again it won't print. I've run the course with trouble shooting. uninstalled/reinstalled. It's stating its on metered/offline...thats new. It...
  10. HP Printer/scanner issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware