Windows 10: Scanner problem

Discus and support Scanner problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 7 & an HP OfficeJet printer. I can print, but suddenly I can't scan. Message says "No computer found" when I try to scan.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeanCholak, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Scanner problem

I have Windows 7 & an HP OfficeJet printer. I can print, but suddenly I can't scan. Message says "No computer found" when I try to scan.

:)

JeanCholak, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Scanner problem

1. Scanner problem - Similar Threads - Scanner problem

2. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...
  3. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have problem is when I connect to kodek i1220 scanner with my computer saying that it not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem is when I connect to kodek i1220 scanner with my computer saying that it not...: I have problem is to connecting kodek i1220 scannar is not connecting to window 11 what i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-is-when-i-connect-to-kodek-i1220/951de8b1-c931-48e0-a6bc-0c1010ac168a
  6. I have problem is when I connect to kodek i1220 scanner with my computer saying that it not...

I have problem is when I connect to kodek i1220 scanner with my computer saying that it not...: I have problem is to connecting kodek i1220 scannar is not connecting to window 11 what i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-is-when-i-connect-to-kodek-i1220/951de8b1-c931-48e0-a6bc-0c1010ac168a
  7. Problem with fingerprint scanner and Windows Hello, Lenovo yoga 520, Windows Pro 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with fingerprint scanner and Windows Hello, Lenovo yoga 520, Windows Pro 10: "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint" "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" on Lenovo yoga 520 , Windows Pro 10....
  8. Problem with fingerprint scanner and Windows Hello, Lenovo yoga 520, Windows Pro 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with fingerprint scanner and Windows Hello, Lenovo yoga 520, Windows Pro 10: "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint" "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" on Lenovo yoga 520 , Windows Pro 10....
  9. Problem with fingerprint scanner and Windows Hello, Lenovo yoga 520, Windows Pro 10

10. Problem with fingerprint scanner!

Problem with fingerprint scanner!: Hey, I have "ASUS vivobook 14 Pro" but for few days ago i stumbled upon a problem that my laptop is not being able to scan my fingerprint. When I started looking about this problem in my laptop settings it showed me this message "we couldn't find fingerprint scanner...