Windows 10: scanner question re PDFs

Discus and support scanner question re PDFs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. How do I use the scanning software In Windows 10 to save muliple pdf pages to a single file? KH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by klhollihan, Jul 14, 2020.

1. scanner question re PDFs

Hello.

How do I use the scanning software In Windows 10 to save muliple pdf pages to a single file?

KH

:)

klhollihan, Jul 14, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jul 14, 2020
  4. scanner question re PDFs

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

scanner question re PDFs

1. scanner question re PDFs - Similar Threads - scanner question PDFs

2. question on microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question on microsoft safety scanner: When I use the tool to scan it said I had five infections but it didn't remove them it just ended and I went to the log file and it said this stipular code I was not sure if this is just normal return code 0 0x0 So I'm just wondering if anybody knows what this actually means...
  3. question on microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question on microsoft safety scanner: When I use the tool to scan it said I had five infections but it didn't remove them it just ended and I went to the log file and it said this stipular code I was not sure if this is just normal return code 0 0x0 So I'm just wondering if anybody knows what this actually means...
  4. question on microsoft safety scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Re: Microsoft Security Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Microsoft Security Scanner: Hi, Every time I scan, the application it finds some 30 infected files. However, once the scan ends, it shows no malwares or viruses were detected. No change in the number of infected files during every scan. At the end of scan, neither it shows the report of virus files nor...
  6. Re: Microsoft Security Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re: Microsoft Security Scanner: Hi, Every time I scan, the application it finds some 30 infected files. However, once the scan ends, it shows no malwares or viruses were detected. No change in the number of infected files during every scan. At the end of scan, neither it shows the report of virus files nor...
  7. Microsoft Safety Scanner Question

Microsoft Safety Scanner Question: I recently ran the Microsoft Safety Scanner MSERT.exe file to try and find what is going on with my computer since Windows Defender has not found anything.During the scan, it shows the files scanned, threats, time elapsed, etc.. And during the scan, it shows that I have had...
  8. Question about the MSERT scanner

Question about the MSERT scanner: I have a question about the MSERT scanner. It works fine, but during the scan it says "files infected: 4" and when the scan is finished it says there are no threats found. The log also says no threats found. How is that possible? What are these 4 infected files during the...
  9. Microsoft Safety Scanner Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Safety Scanner Question: I just ran a scan of my C: drive. During the scan, the Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.3.4.1.1044.0 indicated that it had detected 80 infected files. When I returned, to my computer, the scanner had completed the scan. The scanner message read "The completed successfully and no...
  10. Microsoft Safety Scanner question

Microsoft Safety Scanner question: Hi. I downloaded the MSERT and did a scan. It tells me I have 15 infected files [ATTACH] However after the scan completes it tells me I'm Ok. [ATTACH] What gives? Im I OK or not? If I have 15 infected files why does it say I'm Ok? If I'm Ok why does it say I have 15...