Windows 10: scanner software and drivers

Discus and support scanner software and drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an epson v600 scanner, I downloaded the drivers from epson site. after installing drivers, when i try to use the program it says drivers not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dave1123np, Aug 27, 2018.

1. scanner software and drivers

I have an epson v600 scanner, I downloaded the drivers from epson site. after installing drivers, when i try to use the program it says drivers not fond or softerware not found.

:)

dave1123np, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Scanner Driver Installation Failure Following Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

Thanks for the update on the issue.

I would suggest you to update the driver from the device manager.

Follow the steps below to update the scanner driver.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your scanner driver.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If you run the Hardware Update wizard and the wizard does not find your drivers, it means that the manufacturer or vendor for your device has not added the drivers for your device to Windows Update. You can also visit the web site of your device manufacturer
    or vendor to download or request the correct drivers for your device.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue try the following steps:

• Have you updated the driver for the Finger Print scanner? If not, check on the manufacturer’s website (HP).

• Check if installing the latest driver of the fingerprint scanner allows you to login using a Microsoft Account?

This issue might occur due to driver incompatibility since upgrading to Windows 10.

If you have the raw executable file of the corresponding driver for the validity sensor, I would suggest you to install the downloaded driver file in compatible mode with Windows 7 or 8. Refer to the following steps to do so.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope the above steps help.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Aug 27, 2018
  4. scanner software and drivers

Software/Drivers for Epson Perfection 1670 scanner using Win 10

Does anyone know of any software/drivers that will work with an Epson Perfection 1670 scanner using Windows 10 ?
    There is none on the Epson website listed for Windows 10.

Jack

CoastalJack, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

scanner software and drivers

1. scanner software and drivers - Similar Threads - scanner software drivers

2. Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner: Hi We have a Fujisu Fi-7160 that we use to scan hundreds of documents with barcodes onto a transport system - we then scan all the documents as 1 pdf via our main printer in the office so that we can save the documents without having the keep the physical documents - Is...
  3. Can't Reinstall Old Scanner Software/Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Reinstall Old Scanner Software/Driver: My Windows 10 laptop was giving me this "critical error sign out now" message so I had to refresh Windows 10. Problem is, while reinstalling my CanoScan LIDO 25 software/drivers, the installation just stops after the installer unzips. The software was working fine just before...
  4. windows 10 scanner software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 scanner software: unable to scan from multi-function device Brother MFC-J5830 it is connected is recognized as scanner and does print Message from Windows 10 Scan "Problem Scanning" something went wrong please try again. All Brother drivers and Windows 10 are up to date...
  5. older scanner driver

older scanner driver: where do i find a driver for a 600dpi usb scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-scanner-driver/3cbdd5f7-6276-443b-9664-8f18bc8b9a0f
  6. Scanner Drivers

Scanner Drivers: I have down loaded a scanner driver for my Neat scanner. It shows up in the Apps but I cannot get it to install. I am Using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-drivers/361a6d02-2585-42d1-a9df-6dfb5e1a0a1a
  7. driver for scanner

driver for scanner: To use my scanner canon MP 240 on windows 10 I need a WIA drive I have tried several but no luck worked well on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-scanner/865b250c-c610-4cbc-b6b4-c0acb52676ff
  8. Scanner Driver problem

Scanner Driver problem: I have a scanner which works fine in win 7 32 bit. I installed the same driver in win 10 64 bit. It installed but did not work. What is the chance of its working if I install the same driver in win 10 32 bit or if I upgrade my win 7 (where it is working) to win 10? 115132
  9. Screen scanner software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen scanner software: Hello all . I'm wondering if there is an application software which continuously scan/search screen for some image patterns which user input to the software and in case of match call another application or script or program
  10. Software/Drivers for Epson Perfection 1670 scanner using Win 10

Software/Drivers for Epson Perfection 1670 scanner using Win 10: Does anyone know of any software/drivers that will work with an Epson Perfection 1670 scanner using Windows 10 ? There is none on the Epson website listed for Windows 10. Jack 12073