Windows 10: Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop

Discus and support Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am looking at basic home sheet-fed scanner in the $200-300 range. Looking for sheet fed scanning both side of a sheet at the same time at a good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop

I am looking at basic home sheet-fed scanner in the $200-300 range.

Looking for sheet fed scanning both side of a sheet at the same time at a good clip.

Current pick for an example: . Brother High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner, ADS-2200,

Amazon.com: Brother High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner, ADS-2200, Multiple Scan Destinations, Duplex Scanning: Electronics

It seems that most sheet fed scanner manufacturers do not spec out the thinnest paper they will take.

I need to scan many boxes of 15 and 16 lb notebook-paper notes with ink and pencil handwriting. I am concerned that ones like the Brother will not handle this at any speed or at the specified high throughput rates.

Does anyone have any suggestion for scanners that will fit my current quest?

Thank for any suggestions or guidance.

:)

mikeincousa, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Dave K B Win User

Adding my Scanner Icon to my Desktop

My scanner is installed correctly, but I can not get an icon to my desktop. I tried the Start-Settings- Printers and Scanners and found the scanner listed, but I can not 'right click' to add shortcut. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Dave K B, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Mar 24, 2019
  4. bobkn Win User

Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop

bobkn, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop

1. Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop - Similar Threads - Scanner Surfing Shopping

2. The Print Shop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Print Shop: What should my GRAPHICS settings be for Print Shop 21??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-print-shop/ab19b4a5-5a56-4849-b0c7-ebf47d0fb884
  3. epson xp-home printer scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    epson xp-home printer scanner: since having to do a factory reset on laptop including windows 10 the scanner on printer wont work "printer ok but cant connect to scanner". I have uninstalled scanner, re installed, used driver from disk but still no joy....
  4. scanner to desktop proceedure

in Windows 10 Customization
    scanner to desktop proceedure: I am having a brain cramp on how to get the document from the scanner to my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-to-desktop-proceedure/2a4defb1-1b78-4ecf-978d-e46f1a04157e
  5. Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop

Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop: I am looking at basic home sheet-fed scanner in the $200-300 range. Looking for sheet fed scanning both side of a sheet at the same time at a good clip. Current pick for an example: . Brother High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner, ADS-2200, Amazon.com: Brother High-Speed...
  6. Looking for a laser desktop scanner

Looking for a laser desktop scanner: I've got a Brother laser printer which has been and still is superb, but having problems trying to find a decent desktop laser flatbed black scanner around the £50 mark hopefully by Brother as well but all I can find are expensive colour and black ink ones. Any...
  7. Looking for a laser desktop scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a laser desktop scanner: I've got a Brother laser printer which has been and still is superb, but having problems trying to find a decent desktop laser flatbed black scanner around the £50 mark hopefully by Brother as well but all I can find are expensive colour and black ink ones. Any...
  8. Bitdefender Home Scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender Home Scanner: Hello everyone! We are happy to introduce a new tool that will help you check the security of the home network! Bitdefender Home Scanner is a free tool that scans your Wi-Fi network, maps devices and identifies and highlights network security flaws. Bitdefender Home...
  9. surfing video data

in Browsers and Email
    surfing video data: if you are surfing video's on the internet: are the video's downloaded and saved on the harddisk? Does this mean if you are surfing much video's: much video's are saved on your harddisk? 93191
  10. Cannot surf the web!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot surf the web!: Hello! I approach you with a problem, I cannot surf the web (I've tried both chrome and edge) but I can use uTorrent to download files just fine. I formatted my pc TWICE, disabled automatic updates completely (because I thought that maybe it was a problem from an update),...