Windows 10: Scanner

Discus and support Scanner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My scanner reads as offline, even though I can print. HELP! HP DJ 5275... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelHoresh, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:27 AM.

1. Scanner

My scanner reads as offline, even though I can print. HELP!

HP DJ 5275

:)

MichaelHoresh, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:27 AM

2. Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

3. bobkn Win User
  4. Scanner

Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Thema:

Scanner

1. Scanner - Similar Threads - Scanner

2. HP 8620 Printer/Scanner/Fax won't function after 2020-03 Cumulative Updat

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP 8620 Printer/Scanner/Fax won't function after 2020-03 Cumulative Updat: After the 2020-03 Cumulative Update my computers cannot find WiFi my printer. I tried to reinstall the software, but can't because I get the message the computer cannot communicate with the printer. How do I fix this? I have used the HP trouble shooter and Print and Scan...
  3. HOW TO INSTALL A SCANNER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME ARM BASED PROCESSOR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW TO INSTALL A SCANNER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME ARM BASED PROCESSOR: HI, I HAVE BOUGHT A SAMSUNG GALAXY BOOK WHICH HAS WINDOWS 10 HOME AND IS ARM BASED PROCESSOR AND I AM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL MY SCANNER "CANON COLOR IMAGE CLASS 743 CDW" ON THE SYSTEM. KINDLY LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I GET THAT DONE. THANKS. THIS IS THE CONFIGURATION OF THE...
  4. Veho 008 photo scanner

Veho 008 photo scanner: my veho 008 photo scanner is not recognized when I plug it into my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/veho-008-photo-scanner/584a78f7-b4f3-48cb-95a8-996f2530dc67
  5. New Epson Perfection V370 Scanner

New Epson Perfection V370 Scanner: New scanner is not recognised Windows 10 64bit ! Tried loads of suggestions from the net etc etc but no success, error crode 43 and usb devise not recognised ! Any suggestions welcome please, using a Dell Latitude Laptop, all software/drivers seem to be latest...
  6. HP Scanner Sucks. HP 400 / 425dn.

HP Scanner Sucks. HP 400 / 425dn.: 18363.720 I have a MfP / HP 400 / 425dn. It has been a GREAT pc of hardware only requiring cleaning and one piece had to be repaired. Can't remember what it was. It was used with w7 as a scanner at time and it worked fine. Now with W10 it sucks. In order to get even a...
  7. HP-PHOTOSMART 5520 printer/scanner..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP-PHOTOSMART 5520 printer/scanner..: How can I scan multiple pages on my HP-Photosmart 5520 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-5520-printerscanner/0757a736-7fa4-49fe-b728-47325a1d43aa
  8. Update Windows 10. Fingerprint scanner no longer available

Update Windows 10. Fingerprint scanner no longer available: Windows Version 1090 S Build 18363.720 was updated earlier today. Prior to the update, the fingerprint scanner on my ASUS laptop worked just fine. Now it does not. There is no option under trouble shooting, from Control Panel. Also, fingerprint scanner does not appear in...
  9. scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scanner: how do I connect scanner to printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner/16b0d9e4-a1f7-4172-8c45-b6d473c3f1a1
  10. Losing USB scanner connectivity through Windows 10 OS

Losing USB scanner connectivity through Windows 10 OS: I have several scanners Fujitsu fi-7160, fi-6130z, fi-6130 and Kodak i4850 that are connected to newly installed Lenovo M720s computers with Windows 10 OS and we are losing connectivity intermittently which is cause freezing and disappearing software applications; Kofax VRS...