Windows 10: Scanner

Discus and support Scanner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My scanner reads as offline, even though I can print. HELP! HP DJ 5275... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelHoresh, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Scanner

My scanner reads as offline, even though I can print. HELP!

HP DJ 5275

:)

MichaelHoresh, Mar 26, 2020

2. Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Mar 26, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Scanner

Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Scanner

1. Scanner - Similar Threads - Scanner

2. finger print scanner on window 10 home is not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    finger print scanner on window 10 home is not working: OK so, when i first got this laptop , like 6 months ago, i would use the finger print scanner all the time to log in. but one day it just stopped working and i didn't pay attention to it. until recently I've tried to figure out why it wasn't working. so i went to setting but...
  3. scanner not scanning to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    scanner not scanning to pc: I have HP LaserJet printer. It prints and did copy orders perfectly. But it is not scanning documents to PC. Before it was scanning. Can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-not-scanning-to-pc/4ebdcc42-1214-4a0e-a2ff-9fc46fff7d5e
  4. scanner installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanner installation: I am trying to install an HP Scanjet G 4010. This is the first time I have tried to use this scanner with my new Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-installation/28e5f5c5-3549-4a40-ac3d-4d529f2c414e
  5. Windows Scanner

Windows Scanner: Cannot scan no matter the printer. Shows the printer but Windows Scan won't show the scanner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-scanner/69da6782-b8e6-4a61-8bd1-26948ac90735
  6. Fingerprint scanner will not work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fingerprint scanner will not work: Hi my name is Camila, I have an HP ENVY x360 Convertable PC and my fingerprint scanner will not work as well as Hello face. I have tried resetting my computer. I have tried the trouble shoot to see if that would work but the fingerprint scanner will not show up on my...
  7. Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner - Windows & Hello Compatibility

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner - Windows & Hello Compatibility: Hi, After looking hard, I managed to download a driver that identifies this unit in Windows 10 64bits. However, the Windows hello doesn´6 recongnize it has an digital authentication unit. Message: "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello...
  8. Restore Epson Scanner icon to desktop

Restore Epson Scanner icon to desktop: I recently upgraded to Microsoft 10. The Epson Scanner icon is missing from the desktop. How can I restore the scanner icon to the desktop? Thank you...
  9. How do I use windows 10 to control my printer, in particular the scanner?

How do I use windows 10 to control my printer, in particular the scanner?: How do I use windows 10 to control my printer, in particular the scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-windows-10-to-control-my-printer-in/365dd5ed-ad65-4903-95e1-685606ab3b9f
  10. I cannot get my scanner to connect to my PC. Any help.

I cannot get my scanner to connect to my PC. Any help.: Cannot get my scanner to connect to my computer. Any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-scanner-to-connect-to-my-pc-any/393b6ced-9ffe-4b4c-8b9f-558461ac2c96