Windows 10: scanner

Discus and support scanner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; cannot scan to my HP laptop. Does not recognize the computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdignaHerold, Jun 29, 2020.

1. scanner

cannot scan to my HP laptop. Does not recognize the computer.

:)

EdignaHerold, Jun 29, 2020

2. Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Jun 29, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Jun 29, 2020
  4. scanner

Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

scanner

1. scanner - Similar Threads - scanner

2. we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner: I have my own Lenovo 920 Yoga 13IKB equipment fingerprint scanner but it said: '' We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compitable with Windows Hello Fingerprints. So if you can do this....
  3. My canon scanner/printer stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My canon scanner/printer stopped working: My Canon MG6220 Printer /scanner stopped working after windows update. Helpppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-scannerprinter-stopped-working/aac933d7-f3ce-4f96-ba4a-2000b6695490
  4. SPYWARE scanner is slowing down each scan of a certain file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SPYWARE scanner is slowing down each scan of a certain file: I run SuperAntiSpyware Pro every day (as well as MBAM Premium) the SAS scan time is getting longer and longer . 46mins this morning and the 'progress' bar hangs when scanning this file C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Default\Code Cache\js...
  5. Unable to scan using Ricoh Scanner

Unable to scan using Ricoh Scanner: We have 2 computers in our office that did the Windows 10 update. Now they are not able to receive scans from our Ricoh. Any fixes for this? Thanks ***Original Title: Microsoft Update***...
  6. HP ENVY FINGER PRINT SCANNER NOT WORKING

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP ENVY FINGER PRINT SCANNER NOT WORKING: After a recent update, my fingerprint scanner does not work on my HP ENVY x360 running Windows 10. I have done all of the recommendation, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. Made sure I had all the recent updates, yet Windows Hello Fingerprint still stats that this...
  7. can't seem to connect my epson 2400 scanner to my computer

can't seem to connect my epson 2400 scanner to my computer: i have an epson 2400 scanner that shows a connection when usb connected but my windows 10 cannot open it; says "no connection" but there is; it is on my list of devices....
  8. My scanner takes such a long time

My scanner takes such a long time: my scanner takes such a long time * Moved from Office/Outlook/Win 10 * Original title: paper port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-scanner-takes-such-a-long-time/bc2c1af7-dc9c-4028-8318-c5906bae2bc0
  9. Laptop will not recognize scanner.

Laptop will not recognize scanner.: I have an [EPSONB5597FXP-235 Series] printer/scanner. My OS is Windows 10. My HP Envy dv7 laptop has stopped recognizing the scanner. It will print wirelessly but will not scan. It will not even recognize the scanner when it is hard wired. It used to do this no problem. How...
  10. PRINTERS AND SCANNERS-LOST CONNECTIONS

PRINTERS AND SCANNERS-LOST CONNECTIONS: Hello: I was trying to access my Brother Scanner and my HP Printer. Both are wireless. I just moved to a new apartment and also got a new server. I had previously used Xfinity as my Internet Server. I am now using RCN. A new router was put in and I have tried to access...