Windows 10: scanner

Discus and support scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I get my surface pro to recognise the Canon scanner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinMcKee3, Nov 27, 2020.

1. scanner

How can I get my surface pro to recognise the Canon scanner

:)

KevinMcKee3, Nov 27, 2020

2. Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Nov 27, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Nov 27, 2020
  4. scanner

Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

scanner

1. scanner - Similar Threads - scanner

2. How I uninstall ESET ONLINE SCANNER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I uninstall ESET ONLINE SCANNER: I'd like to ask you how I can get rid of this application: ESET ONLINE SCANNER. From time to time it scans the computer even though I never asked for that. I don't know how it was installed in my computer. I think some years ago I used an online version of this and ever since...
  3. How I uninstall ESET ONLINE SCANNER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I uninstall ESET ONLINE SCANNER: I'd like to ask you how I can get rid of this application: ESET ONLINE SCANNER. From time to time it scans the computer even though I never asked for that. I don't know how it was installed in my computer. I think some years ago I used an online version of this and ever since...
  4. Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows...: Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows Hello never finds it. On bootup the Microsoft brand Microsoft Fingerprint scanner does a quick light up and then goes dark. I've tried windows Hello. I have windows 11 Pro 10-02-22631...
  5. Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows...

Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows...: Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows Hello never finds it. On bootup the Microsoft brand Microsoft Fingerprint scanner does a quick light up and then goes dark. I've tried windows Hello. I have windows 11 Pro 10-02-22631...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner Issue: Good afternoon,I was running the Microsoft Safety Scanner v1.407 full scan and it showed there were 5 infected files when it was scanning but when the scan completed it said, "No infection found". Is this normal behavior of the tool?...
  7. Microsoft Safety Scanner Issue

Microsoft Safety Scanner Issue: Good afternoon,I was running the Microsoft Safety Scanner v1.407 full scan and it showed there were 5 infected files when it was scanning but when the scan completed it said, "No infection found". Is this normal behavior of the tool?...
  8. After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...: After upgrading to windows 11, my Epson ES-500WR Scanner has a delay of 45 seconds from the time I click on the scan button, to the time it starts feeding the papers into the scanner to be scanned. Once it starts scanning, it works perfectly... I have uninstalled, and...
  9. After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...

After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...: After upgrading to windows 11, my Epson ES-500WR Scanner has a delay of 45 seconds from the time I click on the scan button, to the time it starts feeding the papers into the scanner to be scanned. Once it starts scanning, it works perfectly... I have uninstalled, and...
  10. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...