Windows 10: SCANNER

Discus and support SCANNER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I scan multiple pages using the feeder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner/45fd9db7-a2e2-4f18-82d9-c93798856373 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LydiaBurkett, Apr 12, 2021.

1. SCANNER

How do I scan multiple pages using the feeder

:)

LydiaBurkett, Apr 12, 2021

2. Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Apr 12, 2021
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Apr 12, 2021
  4. SCANNER

Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

SCANNER

1. SCANNER - Similar Threads - SCANNER

2. Windows Offline Scanner says my Drive is BItLocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Offline Scanner says my Drive is BItLocked: I tried to use Microsoft Defender Offline Scan but when the computer restarted it asked me to input a BitLocker Recovery password to access the drive. My Computer isn't Bitlocked and I can still access all my file. Is it a Virus? I ran a regular Full Scan and it didn't detect...
  3. Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner doesn't work Not Compatible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner doesn't work Not Compatible: Greetings,I am using a HP Envy M6 - 1213tx Purchased in 2013.Recently I have done a SSD upgrade, and I did a fresh Windows install.Since then, I am unable to use the fingerprint scanner.It says, "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello...
  4. Change Scanner Name.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change Scanner Name.: I have an old Hewlett-Packard HP ScanJet G2710 Scanner. I installed it and it works fine, EXCEPT, the name shown in Control Panel => Devices & Printers is hp scanjet. I have thoroughly looked through the Registry and I can NOT find the entry hp scanjet. I would like it to...
  5. Brother Scanner issue with Windows firewall

Brother Scanner issue with Windows firewall: I upgraded the printer driver on my Brother HL-2280DW printer Windows 10 64 bit without a problem with a wireless connection. However, the scanner driver will not load from the same upgrade. A Brother support rep successfully tested the scanner with the Windows fax & scan app...
  6. fingerprint scanner

fingerprint scanner: i have a lenovo thinkbook 15-ill. and it has a ELAN wbf FingerPrint scanner and it was working yesterday and now it says your device is having trouble recognizing you.please help me....
  7. CanoScan 8800f Scanner

CanoScan 8800f Scanner: Connected to Windows 10. It will only scan. Cannot get it to copy negatives or slides which it used to do with an earlier version of Windows on another laptop. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. EZ PDF Document Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EZ PDF Document Scanner: I downloaded the EZ PDF Document Scanner from Microsoft to use with my Xerox Documate 3220 scanner. The software works fine until I try to scan a legal size document, it ends up cropping it. I did change the size option in the software to "legal" and it still crops the...
  9. Microsoft Safety Scanner is stuck after scanning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Safety Scanner is stuck after scanning: My computer has been freezing intermittently for a few seconds for a week. Ran the MSS and it scanned for 15 hours. Detected 100+ files with problems. Then it froze like in the attached image. After another 2 hours it said the system had problems and we need to restart. After...
  10. Windows Hello And The Fingerprint Scanner

Windows Hello And The Fingerprint Scanner: So recently I updated my Microsoft Surface Pro Laptop and It added Windows Hello which allows you to sign in, in different ways like 1. Face Recognition , 2. PIN, 3. Password, 4. Fingerprint,5. Security Key, And Picture Password. Well when I selected fingerprint it loaded and...