Windows 10: Scanners and Camera Keeps Won't Stop Popping Up

Discus and support Scanners and Camera Keeps Won't Stop Popping Up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have been trying to figure out why this is for a while now with no success. I have been digging around my services looking for anything related to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WP ScoripionWind, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Scanners and Camera Keeps Won't Stop Popping Up

So I have been trying to figure out why this is for a while now with no success. I have been digging around my services looking for anything related to it, I've looked at task manager while it's up and open, I've googled and binged for a number of hours now and I can not find anything.

Scanners and Camera Keeps Won't Stop Popping Up [​IMG]

On startup, after connecting a Bluetooth device such as an Xbox controller or, and other times just out of the blue this scanner and cameras box just pops up, usually behind anything else I have open, and since I don't have my taskbar locked, I don't even realize that it's open half the the time till I minimize everything else or go to down to the bottom of my screen for my taskbar to come up and I see it on there. While it's not causing any problems it has gotten a little obnoxious to be honest as obviously I'm not needing it don't want it. So my hope is that someone might be able to help put a stop to it.

:)

WP ScoripionWind, Mar 1, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Scanners and Cameras missing

Hi,

Conflicts with the scanner driver is one of the possible reasons why your scanner stopped working. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried using Cortana to search for the Scanners and Cameras settings? To do this, press the
      Windows key, type Scanners and
      Cameras, and press the Enter key.
    • Have you tried reinstalling the driver of your scanner?
    • What is the model number of your printer?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 1, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Scanners and Camera Keeps Won't Stop Popping Up

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Scanners and Camera Keeps Won't Stop Popping Up

1. Scanners and Camera Keeps Won't Stop Popping Up - Similar Threads - Scanners Camera Keeps

2. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping McAfee pop ups: Hi thereI am trying to stop the McAfee pop ups that say my computer is not covered when I now have Norton security. I tried going into settings to turn them off and they are already turned off. It is getting really annoying! Would be grateful for any help....thanks...
  3. Calculator won't stop popping

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator won't stop popping: Why does my calculator keeps popping up? I do all the possible methods but it doesn't fixed. I reset and reinstall windows if it can fix but calculator still popping. Anyone can help me?...
  4. Calculator won't stop popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator won't stop popping: Why does my calculator keeps popping up? I do all the possible methods but it doesn't fixed. I reset and reinstall windows if it can fix but calculator still popping. Anyone can help me?...
  5. Calculator won't stop popping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Camera icon keeps popping up on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera icon keeps popping up on screen: Today when I stats my laptop if seems very slow and a camera icon pops up on the scren. How to resolve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-icon-keeps-popping-up-on-screen/819b06e4-55d6-4cd3-9a35-7dcff33adf6e
  7. Camera icon keeps popping up on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera icon keeps popping up on screen: Today when I stats my laptop if seems very slow and a camera icon pops up on the scren. How to resolve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-icon-keeps-popping-up-on-screen/819b06e4-55d6-4cd3-9a35-7dcff33adf6e
  8. Camera icon keeps popping up on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  10. Stop pop ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop pop ups: I am plagued with pop ups in chrome. I have tried to stop them through internet properties but they still come. Any help would be appreciated. Thenks Steve Jones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-pop-ups/c050d9fa-43b4-4324-a588-35a20023f846