Windows 10: scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list

Discus and support scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; need to be able to block unauthorized devices via right click[IMG]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Daniel Orcutt, Jul 14, 2018.

1. scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list

need to be able to block unauthorized devices via right clickscanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list [​IMG]

:)

Daniel Orcutt, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Jdaso Win User

Unauthorized Network Devices

I have Windows 10 and Unauthorized Network Devices have been appearing in my Network on all my computers. I have a Netgear, I changed administrator and wireless passwords twice. I stopped using Homgroup Network. But still they keep on appearing.

Please any advice on how to stop unauthorized network devices appearing in my network. Or if I have to be concerned.

This is the list of those unauthorized devices:

Network Device: w5_mpcs_us

Manufacturer: LGE

Model: LGMS323

Mc Address: 50:55:27:d0:84:27

Network Device: shamu

Manufacturer: motorola

Model: Nexus 6

Mac Address: e8:91:20:00:b2:2c

Model Number: Nexus 6

Network Device: Viera Lan

Manufacturer: Panasonic

Model: WPS_STA

Model Number: 01234567

Mc Address: bc:30:7d:19:96:4e

Network Device: e2nav_vzw

Model: VS810PP

Mac Address: 0c:48:85:b8:f8:dc

Network Device: full_ariel

Manufacturer: Amazon

Model: KFASWI

Mac Address: 74:75:48:2a:0f:32

Network Device: w5c_vzw

Model: LG-VS450PP

Model Number: LG-VS450PP

Mac Address: 64:89:9a:69:16:30

All of them saying:

Manufacturer Webpage Unavailable

Model Webpage Unavailable

Presentation Webpage unavailable

I will appreciate your help

Jdaso, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Carnivore Win User
    What is this network device?

I woke my desktop PC from sleep this morning, clicked on Network and immediately spotted a Phone in the device list that doesn't belong to anyone here (a Blu brand phone which is unusual enough that I would know about it).

I clicked on the device and was able to view the MAC address, but nothing else useful. A couple minutes later it disappeared from the network list.

Then a few minutes later I went and looked at another PC on the same home network and saw the same phone in its Network list. It also disappeared a couple minutes after I clicked open 'Network'.

Scanned both PCs with various anti-malware programs including Malwarebytes - they look clean.

Any suggestions on what I was seeing, and if it's malicious how to deal with it?

UPDATE: It popped back up again. I checked my router's connection list and don't see it there. For now I blocked the MAC address in my router but would still like to know where this is coming from.

Carnivore, Jul 14, 2018
  4. scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list

1. scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list - Similar Threads - scanning blocking unauthorized

2. Right-click Options list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Options list: How do ITurn OFF"SHOW MORE OPTIONS"When I Right-click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-options-list/abf02990-c21f-4e86-9ab1-d5cfa0d025fd
  3. Unauthorized device in the network section of windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unauthorized device in the network section of windows: Hi,Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it's a good start.Periodically a device appears in my network section in the windows explorer, under the category "monitors". I do not recognize this device, nor am I able to get any info from it by ways of windows.I have...
  4. unauthorized devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unauthorized devices: I found a device that is not mine listed under my devices. Will not let me lock it and the last known place shown is somewhere in India. How do I delete this device if I don't have control over that device. When I try to lock it, it said network problems try again. Help...
  5. Windows Defender scans network devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender scans network devices: I have a share on my NAS attached as drive N: I have an exclusion defined in Windows defender for folder N:\ I have deactivated scan of network devices by GPO Although of these settings, Windows Defender (On-Access) scans the device. Why? submitted by /u/wkn000...
  6. Unknown device in network listing

Unknown device in network listing: I noticed a device that I did not recognize in my file explorer Desktop/Network The device named TB-EGARNER (my computer is Simone) Is this familiar to anyone and should I be concerned? [IMG]...
  7. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager: Long story short for a very long time I have not been able to play Windows 10 games online because for some reason my NAT type is strict and my server connectivity is blocked http://prntscr.com/mrdgnw I have tried to follow both the links and done everything it has said...
  8. Unauthorized account and connected device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorized account and connected device: I just discovered while troubleshooting computer problems today that a Microsoft account was created for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and one (or all) of my devices are connected to this account. I changed the password for the account, logged in, set up two...
  9. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager: I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are...
  10. Cast to Device right click menu

Cast to Device right click menu: Is there a way to remove and item from the Cast to Device menu? There are two things that I dont use, one is an option to cast to my TV which doesn't work but it uses the same icon as the option that does work. This causes problems because I have to guess what to click. If...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. presentation webpage unavailable