Windows 10: Scanning documents to PDF file

Discus and support Scanning documents to PDF file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I get documents to scan to a pdf file instead of the GIF, BITMAP, or PNG, These are the only options available in the scan application. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HarryBlack2, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Scanning documents to PDF file

How can I get documents to scan to a pdf file instead of the GIF, BITMAP,

or PNG, These are the only options available in the scan application. I need to be able to scan documents and save them in a PDF format.

:)

HarryBlack2, Apr 25, 2020

2. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?

Greetings all,

In connection with my job, I have several insurance companies asking me to send scanned documents in Portable Document Format (PDF). My Brother Printer Control Center Fax-Scan software is not yet compatible with Windows10, even in Windows7 compatibility mode. The Windows10 Fax & Scan program does not list PDF as a scan-to file conversion option. Only jpeg, bitmap, txt, etc..

Is there a way to tweak or add-on something to Windows Fax & Scan to make it scan documents into PDF format? Thank-you for any guidance with this.

-Allen

AllenChicago, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Scanning documents to PDF file

How do I scan to PDF document?

All my scans are creating a jpg. I need pdf documents. How do I scan on my Brother printer thus making the document scanned a PDF without an extra step?

MARYMEULLEN, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Scanning documents to PDF file

1. Scanning documents to PDF file - Similar Threads - Scanning documents PDF

2. Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file: I'm using Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 11. I want to put 5 scanned pages in 1 PDF file. After having scanned the 5 pages I select them and want to print to a PDF. However when I select 1 file I can select "Print". As soon as I select 2 or more files the "Print" option can...
  3. Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file: I'm using Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 11. I want to put 5 scanned pages in 1 PDF file. After having scanned the 5 pages I select them and want to print to a PDF. However when I select 1 file I can select "Print". As soon as I select 2 or more files the "Print" option can...
  4. Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan: I just switched to a new computer and Windows 10. The software for scanning that came with my Canon Pixma multifunction printer doesn't seem to work in Windows 10. I am using Windows Scan instead. But I can't figure out how to scan multi-page documents into one PDF file. This...
  5. Printing to PDF from scanned document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing to PDF from scanned document: I have Office 365 and I can print to my Canon printer. I have a printer listed as ABS PDF Driver v400, which I am assuming will print the file to a PDF. When I print to it, it gives me an error "Printer not activated code - 30" Could someone help or give me a suggesting so...
  6. Scanning as a pdf file.

Scanning as a pdf file.: I have Microsoft 10. My Windows fax and Scan will not offer me the option to scan documents as pdf nor to save them as such once scanned. I have tried the option of uninstalling and reinstalling but this has not helped. \i would be grateful for any ideas...
  7. Scan Issue - Document Scans to very large PDF Size

Scan Issue - Document Scans to very large PDF Size: Win 10 app Scan Issue - Document Scans to very large PDF Size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-issue-document-scans-to-very-large-pdf-size/c6fe6d78-6324-4ed6-a942-fd8d4daebab2
  8. Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan

Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan: How does one scan documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan? In the event that the App does not have this function, which free third-party apps would be most compatible with Windows 10? Please advise....
  9. Editing a scanned PDF document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing a scanned PDF document: I own a Microsoft Surface with the latest windows update (1903 I think). I used to be able to open a scanned document in Paint and edit it (this was primarily erasing unwanted content). I scanned a document today, and can find no way to edit it. Is there something I can...
  10. Scan documents to files.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scan documents to files.: I am getting an error message when I try to scan a document and create a file. MF Toolbox is being blocked. Says 'Could not write to the file" Is there a way for Windows Defender to scan the HP scanner to see if there is a virus or malware? Yesterday the computer would talk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save a scanned page to pdf

2. fax and scan multiple page scan