Windows 10: scanning from canon MX922

Discus and support scanning from canon MX922 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Scanned documents from Canon MX 922 all-in-one are too large for my intended application, i.e., they are not accepted by the destination because they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by armoncooper, Oct 22, 2020.

1. scanning from canon MX922

Scanned documents from Canon MX 922 all-in-one are too large for my intended application, i.e., they are not accepted by the destination because they are "too large" - how can I reduce them in size before sending them to the destination?

:)

armoncooper, Oct 22, 2020

2. Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Driver Download

Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download - PIXMA MX922 is workplace all-in-One Inkjet Printers capable of transferral superior quality and plenty of wireless capability to your central office. it's
    intrinsical WiFi ® for scanning and printing nearly anyplace around your home. It additionally includes AirPrint, that helps You to be ready to print wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod bit device. Cloud printing, integrated capabilities of up to 35-sheet
    Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and twin perform Panels square measure a number of the kinds of options which will assist you to multi-task terribly simply. PIXMA MX922 additionally features a high-capacity tape to 250-sheet plain paper recently so
    users will specialize in your work and not a straightforward run out of paper! this could increase the potency of the workplace to a brand new level and facilitate save prices at constant time.

Specification:
    Resolution: (Colour) Up to: "9600 x 2400" dpi, (Black) Up to: "600 x 600" dpi / Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical) up to: "2400x4800" dpi, (Interpolated) up to: "19,200x19,200" dpi / Ink Compatibility:
    (PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black) PGI-255, (PGBK XL XL Pigment Black) PGI-250, (C XL XL Cyan) CLI-251, (M XL XL Magenta) CLI-251, (Y XL XL Yellow) CLI-251, (BK XL XL Black) CLI-251, PGBK Pigment Black) PGI-250, (C Cyan) CLI-251, (M Magenta) CLI-251, (Y Yellow)
    CLI-251, (BK Black) CLI-251.

canonprinteralldrivers.blogspot.com provide download link for CanonPIXMA MX922 drivers directly from the Canon official website, you will find the latest drivers for this printer with a few simple clicks,
    download without diverted to other websites.

Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
    Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10.10.11/10.12/10.13)
    / Linux.

Setup
    Driver Installations For Windows :
    Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX922 Series:
    1. Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
    2. You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
    3. NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
    4. When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
    5. When finished restart your computer or laptop
    6. Then do a test print scan test
    7. If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.
    Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :

1. Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
    2. Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
    3. When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.

Source :

Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download

CanonDriverSeries, Oct 22, 2020
  3. CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES

CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES. PRINTS FROM COMPUTER BUT NOT FROM MACHINE

JEANIEADKINS PEINE, Oct 22, 2020
  4. scanning from canon MX922

any method for Canon Pixma MX922 Setup ?

Hi Guru,

The support page for Canon Pixma MX922 is below.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/ho...

There are how to videos that guide you on the step by step method for various common installation & how to issues.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/ho...

If the Canon Drivers for windows 10 is installed, the setup from there onwards should be fairly easy.

MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)

This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. You can install the following items of the software: MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer. IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc. IJ
    Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection. IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.

http://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarge...

Regards,

Lee

Standard Disclaimer: There maybe links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Lee Teck Koon, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

scanning from canon MX922

1. scanning from canon MX922 - Similar Threads - scanning canon MX922

2. I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my...: I am trying to scan a picture on my canon MX922 scanner/printer and then upload it to my computer for safe keeping please help * Original title: please help...
  3. MX922 Canon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MX922 Canon: Up graded to windows 10, can't get printer to work with windows 10, work fine with every thing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mx922-canon/2683e72a-aa8c-45be-ab87-a92414fc4bad
  4. any method for Canon Pixma MX922 Setup ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any method for Canon Pixma MX922 Setup ?: Is there any method for Canon Pixma MX922 Setup ? while using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-method-for-canon-pixma-mx922-setup/5c4060f9-d37a-42ae-8a64-899c80b5c972
  5. Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer: I have installed student version Microsoft 10 2018 Canon printer has scanning operation but the laptop does not pick up scan I can print from the printer Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  6. Scanning from Canon printer TS9020

Scanning from Canon printer TS9020: I Installed printer/scanner and printing works fine, but when I try to scan, I get an error message. Instructions show Grant access permission to the specified folder. How do I do this?...
  7. scanning from Canon PIXMA3120

scanning from Canon PIXMA3120: Since I bought a new Dell computer with Windows 10, I am not able to scan photos using my Canon PIXMA3120 as I was able do with my previous computer. I get the message that the driver is not installed but it is. I am able to print but not scan. Any suggestions?...
  8. CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES

CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES: CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES. PRINTS FROM COMPUTER BUT NOT FROM MACHINE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-mx922-will-not-print-copies/fa4a5e80-f483-4cc3-8fd3-2c0b533e3c4b
  9. Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works

Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works: My Canon Pixma MX922 printer/scanner was working fine a couple weeks ago. I have a wireless connection. Today, I tried to scan something, and my computer cannot locate the scanner. I can still print. I deleted the printer and then downloaded all the drivers again. I can...
  10. Need printer profile (Canon MX922 printer) for 4INKJET cartridges

Need printer profile (Canon MX922 printer) for 4INKJET cartridges: I need the printer profile for the third party inks I'm using as described in the Subject The ink cartridges are made (or sold) by LD Products.. If no one has the profile, how can I make one myself? If this is the wrong forum, please direct me to the right one. Thank you....