Windows 10: scanning from Canon PIXMA3120

Discus and support scanning from Canon PIXMA3120 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I bought a new Dell computer with Windows 10, I am not able to scan photos using my Canon PIXMA3120 as I was able do with my previous computer. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeanneVendeland, Jan 12, 2019.

1. scanning from Canon PIXMA3120

Since I bought a new Dell computer with Windows 10, I am not able to scan photos using my Canon PIXMA3120 as I was able do with my previous computer. I get the message that the driver is not installed but it is. I am able to print but not scan. Any suggestions?

:)

JeanneVendeland, Jan 12, 2019

2. Canon MG4250 can print but not scan documents on Windows 10

Thanks, Pawan. I have installed the latest version (26.1.16), but I still cannot scan.

I have looked at the Canon website, and there is a long list under "Canon Printer Diagnostic Utility", many of them free. Which one would you suggest that I download?

Colin

ColinJannaway, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Scanning with Canon PIXMA MP600

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with scanning from Canon Pixma MP600. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information before we assist you:

• Did your device ever work on Windows 10?

• What is the make and the model of your PC?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

Run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + X” and type “troubleshooting”.
    • Select “Troubleshooting”.
    • Select “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click “Hardware & Sound”.
    • Click on “Hardware & Devices”
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

I would also suggest you to download and install the latest driver software in compatibility mode referring to the link mentioned below:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information helps.

Please provide us the required information to search more about this and understand the issue more clearly and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Ankit Rajput, Jan 12, 2019
  4. scanning from Canon PIXMA3120

Canon MG5350 scanner not working

Hi John,

Thank you for including the screen shot of the error. You may try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

1. Connect the Printer to wireless router.
    2. Run the printer software from the Canon site to download and the set the printer up on the PC.
    3. Download the IJ scan Utility and try attempting to scan documents.
    4. If you still notice the same error, hold down the stop button (Red Button) on the printer for 10 seconds or until the error light goes off and release it.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

scanning from Canon PIXMA3120

1. scanning from Canon PIXMA3120 - Similar Threads - scanning Canon PIXMA3120

2. Canon MG5750 does not scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon MG5750 does not scan: Hi my canon does not scan to my PC windows 10. it will not roubleshoot in settings either. It prints fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mg5750-does-not-scan/c0e55445-5391-4a68-91dd-2404e568673f
  3. scanning from canon MX922

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning from canon MX922: Scanned documents from Canon MX 922 all-in-one are too large for my intended application, i.e., they are not accepted by the destination because they are "too large" - how can I reduce them in size before sending them to the destination?...
  4. Scan from operation panel on Canon TS8352

Scan from operation panel on Canon TS8352: Just replaced a TS8250 with a TS8352 and now can't scan from the operation panel (no PCs are listed except Local (USB) From what I can gather I need to have 'IJ Network Scanner Selector EX2' installed if I want scan over a network from my PC or the operation panel I could...
  5. Canon MX330 wont scan

Canon MX330 wont scan: I have Windows 10 and keep receiving a driver error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mx330-wont-scan/e72173d3-70ef-4102-9ee2-54418b82bef4
  6. Canon MG 5140 printer scanning

Canon MG 5140 printer scanning: My Canon MG 5140printer used to scan without ink. Now it won't (or something else is the problem). It prints fine. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mg-5140-printer-scanning/1cbe16b5-d2fb-42da-a209-7a71b2b98c49
  7. Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer

Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer: I have installed student version Microsoft 10 2018 Canon printer has scanning operation but the laptop does not pick up scan I can print from the printer Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  8. Scanning from Canon printer TS9020

Scanning from Canon printer TS9020: I Installed printer/scanner and printing works fine, but when I try to scan, I get an error message. Instructions show Grant access permission to the specified folder. How do I do this?...
  9. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series: I have had my printer / scanner connected for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems , until now. I am trying to scan a document however once i put the document in and it preview i get a message stating , " problem previewing , something went wrong . Please try again....
  10. I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250

I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250: I am unable to scan from my canon MG4250 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-am-unable-to-scan-from-my-canon-mg4250/64c1be9e-ce33-4506-b2d7-1261b95e0aca