Windows 10: Scanning HP printer

Discus and support Scanning HP printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need your help. Can you point me in the right direction? I want to scan my printer. It is HP. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AntoneThiel, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Scanning HP printer

I need your help. Can you point me in the right direction? I want to scan my printer. It is HP. Thank you

:)

AntoneThiel, Jul 8, 2020
  2. ArtTrier Win User

HP All In One Printer/Scanner/FAX J6400 series - Can't scan w/Windows 10

I have done everything that you have suggested and Windows 10 still will not allow me to scan. All my HP drivers are current and the HP online help process indicates that my printer is fine and online. Any other suggestions?

ArtTrier, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    HP printer will print but not scan

Hi Connie,

It is possible that your HP printer Photosmart 7520 is unable to scan, due to outdated drivers or compatibility issue. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers in the manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried checking the compatibility?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Kindly, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Scanning HP printer

HP Printers will not scan or copy

Hi Diane,

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check.

I would recommend you to check if the printer spooler is running on Windows background. If the printer spooler is not running on Windows background, try to starting the printer spooler manually and check.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press enter.

• Locate for Printer spooler, right click on it and click on start.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Scanning HP printer

1. Scanning HP printer - Similar Threads - Scanning printer

2. Printer scan issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer scan issue: Why won't Windows 11 on my new Dell computer recognize the scan function of my HP officejet pro printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-scan-issue/70c67abd-5717-492d-b120-40563b8022ec
  3. Printer scan issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer scan issue: Why won't Windows 11 on my new Dell computer recognize the scan function of my HP officejet pro printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-scan-issue/70c67abd-5717-492d-b120-40563b8022ec
  4. I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...: Why do I have to post a message before my question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-dell-laptop-now-my-canon-tr8620a/2c651c9e-b155-44ca-8e2b-5321772f6fe0
  5. I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...

I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...: Why do I have to post a message before my question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-dell-laptop-now-my-canon-tr8620a/2c651c9e-b155-44ca-8e2b-5321772f6fe0
  6. How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?: How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hp-envy-5530-printer-to-scan-in/72645dc9-e5ef-4ad2-8cb7-6980087fb425
  7. How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?

How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?: How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hp-envy-5530-printer-to-scan-in/72645dc9-e5ef-4ad2-8cb7-6980087fb425
  8. Hi, My KYOCERA TASKALFA 2554ci printer is no longer scans to email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, My KYOCERA TASKALFA 2554ci printer is no longer scans to email: Hi, My KYOCERA TASKALFA 2554ci printer is no longer scans to email after i enabled MFA for all users, however after i disabled it and tested if the printer it tests fine but when i try to scan to email i get the following error type code Error 3101 failed to send the email...
  9. Hi, My KYOCERA TASKALFA 2554ci printer is no longer scans to email

Hi, My KYOCERA TASKALFA 2554ci printer is no longer scans to email: Hi, My KYOCERA TASKALFA 2554ci printer is no longer scans to email after i enabled MFA for all users, however after i disabled it and tested if the printer it tests fine but when i try to scan to email i get the following error type code Error 3101 failed to send the email...
  10. How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...: Basically ever since I have had my computer it has been randomly waking up and I found out it is because of 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor'. I don't have a printer in my house, but it keeps trying to scan for one? Is there a way to disable this or...