Windows 10: scanning more than 1 document

Discus and support scanning more than 1 document in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a PIXMA MG5520 Scanner and I'd like to know how to put 2 or more scanned documents in 1 file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CaroPerez66, Jul 9, 2018.

1. scanning more than 1 document

I have a PIXMA MG5520 Scanner and I'd like to know how to put 2 or more scanned documents in 1 file

:)

CaroPerez66, Jul 9, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Scan documents/pic dissapear

Hi Giridhar:

Thanks for your such a prompt reply.

(1) Answering your question on how I was doing the scan?. I thought I was using Brother Printer software and not Windows built-in scan app. However my request for help with Brother Printer reads: " Because you are using Windows 10 built in drivers we would
    suggest powering off your machine disconnecting your USB cable, then powering your machine back on and connecting your USB cable. This should re-install your scanner drivers". did this.

(2) I had not heard from Bother Printer before I followed your suggestion to uninstall and install the software.

However this is where the "scans" are "hiding":

After doing steps (1) and (2) I was still looking for the output of my recent "scan" attempts as a few days earlier I did scan and found the "scan" saved in Pictures or in Documents. In my Document or Picture list there is no "scan" heading.
    Somehow I felt the "scan" could not just get lost.

In File Explorer I noticed the "search" possibility. Here I typed "scan" for the search. Immediately there popped up a list of "scan" activity ( goes back some years) with "scan modification and date" heading.
    On 10/17/2015 there was a modification, and under this were the
    missing scans, saved under
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC icon with a number (no title, after I did scans in Win 7 there was an option to type in a Title.

I do not remember downloading Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
    on 10/17/2015.
    If something popped from Adobe I could have clicked on it.

surjitsinghUC, Jul 9, 2018
  4. scanning more than 1 document

How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

scanning more than 1 document

1. scanning more than 1 document - Similar Threads - scanning more document

2. update more than 1 WORD dropdown box in one document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update more than 1 WORD dropdown box in one document: I have a monthly calendar that I maintain with employees listed in the content control dropdown list that is within each day/cell of the table 1 dropdown list per calendar day- all the same. As those employees come and go the list needs to be updated. I'm hoping there is a...
  3. update more than 1 WORD dropdown box in one document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update more than 1 WORD dropdown box in one document: I have a monthly calendar that I maintain with employees listed in the content control dropdown list that is within each day/cell of the table 1 dropdown list per calendar day- all the same. As those employees come and go the list needs to be updated. I'm hoping there is a...
  4. update more than 1 WORD dropdown box in one document

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. More than 1 sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    More than 1 sign in: I have windows 10. I have had only one microsoft account that is an auto sign in and I don't remember what the old password was. Now I have a another account that I want to be separate from the first one. When signing in, there is the date and time page; then there is the...
  6. Scan 3 pages in 1 document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scan 3 pages in 1 document: Good day, Please help.... I am using windows fax and scan, and I am trying to scan 1 document with 3 pages. It keeps on separating the pages, so it saves it as 3 documents, not 1 document with 3 pages. Regards, LC...
  7. Is it possible to queue more than 1 chkdsk scan on restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to queue more than 1 chkdsk scan on restart: Hi, here's what I want to do: chkdsk c: /f /r and set it to check once I restart chkdsk d: /f /r and do the same. Would both disk scans happen on restart or would I have to queue one, restart, wait for it to complete, do the same for other? Thanks submitted by /u/XtremelyEZ...
  8. Windows 10 Fax and Scan (NOT ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN 1 PAGE???)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Fax and Scan (NOT ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN 1 PAGE???): I can't for the life of me figure out how to scan in multiple pages on a document. I have tried and googled it but to no avail. Each time I scan with this new Windows 10 it says NEW SCAN ? On the old version their was a small + at the bottom of the screen if you wanted to...
  9. Uploading more than one document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading more than one document: How do I upload more than one document when the file is open. I am only allowed to open one at a time, If I go to the document without trying to upload I am allowed to....
  10. Boot loop and more than 1 monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop and more than 1 monitor: hey guys i found my problem. i thought i was having a infinite boot loop. I'll give some background to the scenario. #1 Upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate to Win 10Pro(64) #2 Installed fine, but borked all installed games on steam, couldnt load a single one. A laundry list of...