Windows 10: Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan

Discus and support Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just switched to a new computer and Windows 10. The software for scanning that came with my Canon Pixma multifunction printer doesn't seem to work in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewFraknoi, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan

I just switched to a new computer and Windows 10. The software for scanning that came with my Canon Pixma multifunction printer doesn't seem to work in Windows 10. I am using Windows Scan instead. But I can't figure out how to scan multi-page documents into one PDF file. This is such a basic function for a scanner, I can't believe Microsoft did not include it in Windows Scan. What do other people do? Thanks,.

:)

AndrewFraknoi, Jul 5, 2021

2. in windows 10 how do I scan a multipage pdf

I have windows 10 and an HP officejet 6830 how do I scan a multipage document as a PDF, windows fax and scan does not appear to have this facility any more or support pdf files

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JudithGannon, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?

Greetings all,

In connection with my job, I have several insurance companies asking me to send scanned documents in Portable Document Format (PDF). My Brother Printer Control Center Fax-Scan software is not yet compatible with Windows10, even in Windows7 compatibility mode. The Windows10 Fax & Scan program does not list PDF as a scan-to file conversion option. Only jpeg, bitmap, txt, etc..

Is there a way to tweak or add-on something to Windows Fax & Scan to make it scan documents into PDF format? Thank-you for any guidance with this.

-Allen

AllenChicago, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan

How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan

1. Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan - Similar Threads - Scanning Multipage Documents

2. How do I scan a multi-page document as one PDF file using the Windows scan app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I scan a multi-page document as one PDF file using the Windows scan app?: I would like to scan a multi-page document as one PDF file. How do I do this using the Windows scan app? Currently, each page saves as a separate scanned PDF. I am not sure how to scan it to create a multi-page document. I have Windows 11, version 22H2....
  3. How do I scan a multi-page document as one PDF file using the Windows scan app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I scan a multi-page document as one PDF file using the Windows scan app?: I would like to scan a multi-page document as one PDF file. How do I do this using the Windows scan app? Currently, each page saves as a separate scanned PDF. I am not sure how to scan it to create a multi-page document. I have Windows 11, version 22H2....
  4. Scanning documents to PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning documents to PDF file: How can I get documents to scan to a pdf file instead of the GIF, BITMAP, or PNG, These are the only options available in the scan application. I need to be able to scan documents and save them in a PDF format....
  5. Scanning into one PDF file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning into one PDF file: I don't know how to scan multiple pages into one PDF file using the Windows Scanner app. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-into-one-pdf-file/7d6d8d1a-2c81-4a92-8409-ba3b94ce18a4
  6. Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan

Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan: How does one scan documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan? In the event that the App does not have this function, which free third-party apps would be most compatible with Windows 10? Please advise....
  7. How to scan multipages

How to scan multipages: I'd like to know How to scan multipages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-multipages/6f399acf-c539-448f-b633-a42008d981b6
  8. Editing a scanned PDF document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing a scanned PDF document: I own a Microsoft Surface with the latest windows update (1903 I think). I used to be able to open a scanned document in Paint and edit it (this was primarily erasing unwanted content). I scanned a document today, and can find no way to edit it. Is there something I can...
  9. BSOD scanning multipage document, error 0x00000133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD scanning multipage document, error 0x00000133: System had been running for a long time without a BSOD to occur. The system is set to standard operation, not in turbo mode (AVG TuneUp). The task of scanning a 20 page document had just completed when the system experienced the crash. Have followed the recommented...
  10. Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?

Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?: Greetings all, In connection with my job, I have several insurance companies asking me to send scanned documents in Portable Document Format (PDF). My Brother Printer Control Center Fax-Scan software is not yet compatible with Windows10, even in Windows7 compatibility...