Windows 10: scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

Discus and support scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had my printer / scanner connected for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems , until now. I am trying to scan a document however once i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ron duncan, Oct 4, 2018.

1. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

I have had my printer / scanner connected for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems , until now. I am trying to scan a document however once i put the document in and it preview i get a message stating , " problem previewing , something went wrong . Please try again. " I do try again and more but with same results.

Can anyone help me ?

:)

ron duncan, Oct 4, 2018
  2. mlg63 Win User
    mlg63, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Scanning with Canon PIXMA MP600

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with scanning from Canon Pixma MP600. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information before we assist you:

• Did your device ever work on Windows 10?

• What is the make and the model of your PC?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

Run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + X” and type “troubleshooting”.
    • Select “Troubleshooting”.
    • Select “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click “Hardware & Sound”.
    • Click on “Hardware & Devices”
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

I would also suggest you to download and install the latest driver software in compatibility mode referring to the link mentioned below:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information helps.

Please provide us the required information to search more about this and understand the issue more clearly and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Ankit Rajput, Oct 4, 2018
  4. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

Canon Pixma MG2900

Please read the discussions on this thread. TonyaMcFalls has a different Canon PIXMA MG Series but with the same error message. See their workarounds on the issue and check if will work for you as well:

Code: 9, 244, 3.

Thanks.

Rolando Vil, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

1. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series - Similar Threads - scanning canon PIXMA

2. Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver: Okay, so I saw a thread about this already and managed to download the Windows 8 64bit driver for this printer, and that's all well and good, however I still can't use the printer to print. It shows up as a scanner. Any ideas?UPDATE: I guess it just needed some time to figure...
  3. Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver: Okay, so I saw a thread about this already and managed to download the Windows 8 64bit driver for this printer, and that's all well and good, however I still can't use the printer to print. It shows up as a scanner. Any ideas?UPDATE: I guess it just needed some time to figure...
  4. Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  6. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  7. Canon Pixma TS3100

Canon Pixma TS3100: HI, I purchased a Canon Pixma TS3100 and installed the software with no problems, printer & scanner working perfect. I was so happy with it a purchased a 2nd one and installed the software a 2nd time. The link in the start menu (windows10) to open the printer ink levels...
  8. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series: I have had my printer / scanner connected for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems , until now. I am trying to scan a document however once i put the document in and it preview i get a message stating , " problem previewing , something went wrong . Please try again....
  9. canon mg2922 scanner stopped working

canon mg2922 scanner stopped working: after windows update! please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-mg2922-scanner-stopped-working/bca69dce-54ae-4f8f-b927-e42b5794d1dc
  10. Canon PIXMA iP2500

Canon PIXMA iP2500: HI all, I have checking on the Cannon website and it does not currently have driver for the Canon PIXMA iP2500 Printer Is there any drivers I can use for this? Many thanks 10584

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannon printer scanner not scanning clearly