Windows 10: Scanning order or sequence

Discus and support Scanning order or sequence in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; g photos sing Windows Fax & Scan, I would like photos to stay in the order they were scanned ? The are automatically saving in i'm assuming the size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HyHappyPlace, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Scanning order or sequence

g photos sing Windows Fax & Scan, I would like photos to stay in the order they were scanned ?

The are automatically saving in i'm assuming the size of the scan.

:)

HyHappyPlace, Jun 8, 2020

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Scanning order or sequence :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Joan Pin Win User

Scanning order or sequence

Booting Sequence

Hi,

The boot order applies to any Windows operating system. It's a BIOS setting that can change the boot order of your device. What is the make and model of your device?

We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your device for the boot sequence since some manufacturer provides certain customization on the operating system.

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Joan Pin, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Scanning order or sequence

1. Scanning order or sequence - Similar Threads - Scanning order sequence

2. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot sequence: Is there a downloadable tool out there, that will allow me to follow my Windows 10 boot sequence? My PC seems to freeze up during the boot sequence somewhere. I remember with the older versions of Windows, there was a way to follow the boot sequence....
  3. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot sequence: Is there a downloadable tool out there, that will allow me to follow my Windows 10 boot sequence? My PC seems to freeze up during the boot sequence somewhere. I remember with the older versions of Windows, there was a way to follow the boot sequence....
  4. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. power sequence order?

in Windows 10 Support
    power sequence order?: Hi, I have a lenovo thinkpad 10 windows tablet in my car for media/sat-nav. I would like to arrange a sequence for power shutdown if possible? The first power state to initiate would be sleep. This is initiated by the tablet losing power when the ignition is switched off....
  6. File explorer not showing scanned files in correct order.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer not showing scanned files in correct order.: I use a Brother DCP-L2520DW to scan my files. Whenever I scan files, the first file is moved to the last, the rest are in the correct order. I have contacted support before. They told me to view the files using "date modified" instead of name in ascending order. This works,...
  7. Windows 10 Task Bar Open Window Ordering According to Click Sequence

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Task Bar Open Window Ordering According to Click Sequence: Hi, Windows 10 orders the items on taskbar by grouping them according to application type. For example, if you open a text file, and then a jpeg image, then a text file again, the last text file you've opened doesn't become the last item at taskbar. Jpeg file stays at the...
  8. Bingo cards order sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bingo cards order sequence: The Bingo cards are listed in an Up & Down order. How do you get them to display in Side By Side order on the screen, so you can see all the Cards at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-cards-order-sequence/d1cb89c9-87ab-45b1-9b4d-ffa50ade8690
  9. beeping sequence

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    beeping sequence: I have a 5 beep sequence that I cannot figure out. everything operates fine other than this beeping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/beeping-sequence/e85df9e6-7d66-4ca9-b11a-858970db7343
  10. Windows Sort sequence irritant -- wrong sequence

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Sort sequence irritant -- wrong sequence: Hi there when browsing through tagged music files Windows seems to come up with the WRONG sort sequence For example if I'm browsing Mozart Mozart symphonies /CD 1 Mozart symphonies /CD 10 ------- /CD 14 Mozart symphonies /CD 2 Mozart symphonies /CD 3 What I...