Windows 10: scanning problems

Discus and support scanning problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI Need to know how to scan I open up the scanner box on my computer but now where they say scan to file , trying to make a file but not sure how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulineGranton, Sep 23, 2020.

1. scanning problems

HI

Need to know how to scan I open up the scanner box on my computer but now where they say scan to file , trying to make a file but not sure how to do this so frustrating .Pauline

:)

PaulineGranton, Sep 23, 2020

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 23, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

scanning problems

Printer won't scan after downloading win 10

Hi Julia,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer and printer?

Follow the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Do let us know if you are able to scan. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

scanning problems

1. scanning problems - Similar Threads - scanning problems

2. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...
  3. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Problem scanning from Xerox 6027 to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem scanning from Xerox 6027 to Windows 11: Hello. We have a new windows 11 PC connected to a Xerox 6027 printer. Everything worked great with Windows 10. With Windows 11, the printer works fine but the scanner does not work. It shows a timeout message and nothing scans. We’ve downloaded the Windows 11 driver from the...
  6. Problem scanning from Xerox 6027 to Windows 11

Problem scanning from Xerox 6027 to Windows 11: Hello. We have a new windows 11 PC connected to a Xerox 6027 printer. Everything worked great with Windows 10. With Windows 11, the printer works fine but the scanner does not work. It shows a timeout message and nothing scans. We’ve downloaded the Windows 11 driver from the...
  7. Can someone help me with repairing and scanning problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with repairing and scanning problem: Hello everyone, I haven’t gotten any problem about this one this is my first time encountering it. I think it happen when I installed windows 11 using a pen drive after installing it would restart after 10 seconds then black screen I thought it was stuck so i hard restart it...
  8. Can someone help me with repairing and scanning problem

Can someone help me with repairing and scanning problem: Hello everyone, I haven’t gotten any problem about this one this is my first time encountering it. I think it happen when I installed windows 11 using a pen drive after installing it would restart after 10 seconds then black screen I thought it was stuck so i hard restart it...
  9. Windows Defender problem, cant delete scan history and also on "start actions" nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender problem, cant delete scan history and also on "start actions" nothing happens: Hello, I deleted a file which microsoft defender said its virus, now I press "start actions" and nothing happens also I cant delete defender scan history, here's video and pictures what I mean: Imgur: The magic of the Internetunknown 2023 12 24 14 52 - YouTube...
  10. Windows Defender problem, cant delete scan history and also on "start actions" nothing happens

Windows Defender problem, cant delete scan history and also on "start actions" nothing happens: Hello, I deleted a file which microsoft defender said its virus, now I press "start actions" and nothing happens also I cant delete defender scan history, here's video and pictures what I mean: Imgur: The magic of the Internetunknown 2023 12 24 14 52 - YouTube...