Windows 10: "Scanning & Repairing Drive" error at Startup -CCCleaner

Discus and support "Scanning & Repairing Drive" error at Startup -CCCleaner in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; At boot up get "Scanning & repairing driver...…." at startup after using CCCleaner. I've reversed the action, but it didn't help. I contact CC Cleaner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by torisfall, Sep 17, 2018.

1. torisfall Win User

"Scanning & Repairing Drive" error at Startup -CCCleaner

At boot up get "Scanning & repairing driver...…." at startup after using CCCleaner. I've reversed the action, but it didn't help. I contact CC Cleaner & they were of no help. My laptop boots after about 2 minutes and runs fines.
    I've went back to previous point and that didn't work. Dell just told me to reinstall everything.

I also get the error " Can't connect to all network drives" error also.
    Thanks for your help.

:)

torisfall, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Scanning and repairing drive (C"Scanning & Repairing Drive" error at Startup -CCCleaner :) Windows 10

Hi,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system file corruption after it was turned off while it was scanning and repairing drive (C"Scanning & Repairing Drive" error at Startup -CCCleaner :). For us to help you access your computer and end the scanning and repairing loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair.
    Kindly follow the steps below:

• Start your computer from the installation media, Insert the DVD or USB flash drive and restart your computer. Press a key once you see a message that says
      Press any key to boot from DVD.
    • On Install the Windows screen, select Repair your computer to the
      Windows Recovery Environment.
    • On the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
    • Select Advanced options. Under Advanced options, select
      Startup Repair.
    • Startup Repair will now start Diagnosing your PC, and will perform an automatic repair.

Meanwhile, if you don't have a disk or USB, download the ISO from a different computer and try creating a bootable disk or USB. Kindly refer to this

link
    and follow the second option that says Using the tool to create installation media to install Windows 10 on a
    different PC.

Please get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Scanning and Repairing Drive on Startup

I tried that, mate.

Unfortunately the steps don't work as my system isn't even scanning or repairing anything. So when I go to event logs and click the drop box menu as shown in the screenshot in the link, nothing shows up.

BelowAverageHuman, Sep 17, 2018
  4. "Scanning & Repairing Drive" error at Startup -CCCleaner

acer aspire stuck on Scanning and repairing drive

Hi,

The challenge that you are experiencing when trying to boot up your computer can occur due to several reasons such as corrupted/missing system files, bad sectors on your hard disk, etc. We recommend that you boot your computer in safe mode so that you can
    troubleshoot the issue. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Start your system.
    • After your computer shows its original equipment manufacturer's logo, perform a hard shut down by pressing and holding the power button until your computer shuts down.
    • Repeat steps 1 and 2.
    • Start your system again. This time, Windows will boot into the Windows 10 Repair Environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Settings, then click restart.
    • When your computer restarts, press the corresponding key for safe mode to boot your computer in safe mode.

Once you're able to boot into safe mode, kindly run the System File Checker tool and the
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool. The System File Checker tool
    and the Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool check if there are corrupted system files on your computer. If the
    System File Checker tool detects incorrect, corrupted, or damaged system files, it replaces them with the correct file versions. If it cannot repair the issue, the
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool will try to fix as many errors as possible. To run the said tools, kindly follow the steps in this article:

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot
    . Remember to thoroughly read the instructions.

Also, try checking your local disk for any errors while in safe mode. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the File Explorer.
    • On the left panel, click on This PC.
    • Right-click on your local disk (C:, D:, E:, etc.), then click on Properties.
    • Select the Tools tab, then click on Check.
    • Click on Scan drive. If errors are found, click on Scan and repair drive, then follow the on-screen instructions to repair your disk. Once done, check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us once you've tried the steps that we have provided.

Joshua Her1, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

"Scanning & Repairing Drive" error at Startup -CCCleaner

1. "Scanning & Repairing Drive" error at Startup -CCCleaner - Similar Threads - Scanning Repairing Drive

2. Scanning and Repairing drive C error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning and Repairing drive C error: Once I turn on my PC, it takes a while to load, then the Scanning and Repairing drive C message shows up. But after only a second of it showing up, the PC auto-restarts itself, repeating the entire process. The actual scanning and repairing part doesn’t happen because the PC...
  3. Scanning and Repairing drive C error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning and Repairing drive C error: Once I turn on my PC, it takes a while to load, then the Scanning and Repairing drive C message shows up. But after only a second of it showing up, the PC auto-restarts itself, repeating the entire process. The actual scanning and repairing part doesn’t happen because the PC...
  4. Scanning and Repairing drive C error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Scanning and repairing drive C error

Scanning and repairing drive C error: I have on the screen Scanning and repairing drive C and after few hours it went on troubleshoot. I tried restarting it and enabling safe mode but it just went to error and restarted again and went back to Scanning and repairing drive....
  6. Scanning and repairing drive C error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning and repairing drive C error: I have on the screen Scanning and repairing drive C and after few hours it went on troubleshoot. I tried restarting it and enabling safe mode but it just went to error and restarted again and went back to Scanning and repairing drive....
  7. Scanning & repairing drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning & repairing drive: Stuck too long on 100% complete of scanning and repairing drive c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-repairing-drive/a0a01fb0-6e22-4931-9350-304390584072
  8. Scan and Repair drive on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scan and Repair drive on startup: Whenever I start my pcWindows10 it automatically starts running the scan and repair drive on my D drive. It usually takes a minute or two so my bootup is quite a bit slower than normal20 seconds. It never actually does anything though, because I've actually ran scan and...
  9. Windows scanning and "repairing" drive each startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows scanning and "repairing" drive each startup.: Since I reinstalled windows on my new m.2 drive, I have been getting the black screen with the blue windows logo each launch. I've checked my drive health with Crystal Health and it is 100%. My m.2 is the only drive listed on the boot menu. I've tried doing the optimize tool...
  10. cccleaner

cccleaner: CC Cleaner runs to 98% then just stops with the time remaining clocking up 32907

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this pops up at boot for a second then disapears scanning and reparing drive (\\?\

2. scanning and reparing drive on startup

3. scanning and repairing drive on startup