Windows 10: scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party

Discus and support scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to scan from my laptop to my scanner wirelessly. but don't know how. both are HP and laptop has windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VivianBoal, Sep 4, 2018.

1. scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party

I am trying to scan from my laptop to my scanner wirelessly. but don't know how. both are HP and laptop has windows 10.

:)

VivianBoal, Sep 4, 2018

2. scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party

I am trying to scan from my laptop to my scanner wirelessly. but don't know how. both are HP and laptop has windows 10.

VivianBoal, Sep 6, 2018
  3. scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party

Hi Vivian,

Do you mean you're trying to scan something, and have it go to your laptop wirelessly?

We should be able to accomplish this. Let's just check a few things.

What's the model of the printer/scanner? Can you print to it from your laptop wirelessly?

Let me know, and we'll try to figure this out!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Sep 6, 2018
  4. SarahKong Win User

scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party

What i do for my HP scanner is i go to search and type control panel and open it.

Then I go to hardware and sound.

Devices and Printers.

Right click your HP device under Printers and select Start Scan.

If you do not have the option to Start Scan then go to HP's site and download their drivers for your printer and install them.

SarahKong, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party - Similar Threads - scanning wirelessly laptop

2. Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party: Hi there. I bought a replacement laptop on E Bay that arrived today. On powering up I was gutted to see he had not deleted his Microsoft account and the laptop was asking for a password. I naturally do not have one. I have emailed the previous owner for the password via his...
  3. Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party: Hi there. I bought a replacement laptop on E Bay that arrived today. On powering up I was gutted to see he had not deleted his Microsoft account and the laptop was asking for a password. I naturally do not have one. I have emailed the previous owner for the password via his...
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  5. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  6. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 3rd party webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd party webcam: I recently installed a 3rd party webcam to my Windows 10 XPS 13. I often have to restart to access it. I don't want disable the integrated camera because it works to identify me. I would like to make the new Webcam the default. When I follow instructions and right click on...
  8. 3rd party sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3rd party sites: Why can I not access websites that are emailed to me. For example,,, if someone emails me a money transfer,,, it will not open to the banking page. If "Prevention" sends me a link to health topic,,,, I cannot open it. Please help! :-...
  9. 3rd Party Company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3rd Party Company: I did a search for MS tech support and 855-345-8210 was a search result, so I called the number. I needed help with Outlook. The rep said MS no longer supported Outlook, and they were the company that handled Outlook support. I gave them access to my computer. They fixed the...
  10. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...