Windows 10: Scanning

Discus and support Scanning in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Imusing canon pixma g3500,i need to scan several doc into one folder.Once there in this folder,i have send it as an attachment.How do i do this please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JanetteBanks, May 14, 2019.

1. Scanning

Imusing canon pixma g3500,i need to scan several doc into one folder.Once there in this folder,i have send it as an attachment.How do i do this please.

:)

JanetteBanks, May 14, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 14, 2019
  3. avemaria Win User
    right click scan in windows defender?

thanks for that.. i didn't notice the tutorial section :x

I did the suggested registry change and it's now listed on the desktop context menu.. but all this does is ask if I want to open it, update, or start a scan... I was hoping for the option where you right click a specific file and it will have listed 'scan with windows defender' like other antivirus programs have.. MSE had it. I'll keep looking around to see if I can find it in the meantime..

avemaria, May 14, 2019
  4. Scanning

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Scanning

1. Scanning - Similar Threads - Scanning

2. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  3. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  4. Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner

Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner: Hi We have a Fujisu Fi-7160 that we use to scan hundreds of documents with barcodes onto a transport system - we then scan all the documents as 1 pdf via our main printer in the office so that we can save the documents without having the keep the physical documents - Is...
  5. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  6. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  7. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Unable to scan files with Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to scan files with Microsoft Defender: This among some other issues:Action needed warning under App & browser control- but when clicking on it, the window will show for a couple of seconds and then crash never loading fully.Getting an error message in Windows Security- "Your IT administrator has limited the access...
  9. Unable to scan files with Microsoft Defender

Unable to scan files with Microsoft Defender: This among some other issues:Action needed warning under App & browser control- but when clicking on it, the window will show for a couple of seconds and then crash never loading fully.Getting an error message in Windows Security- "Your IT administrator has limited the access...
  10. Virus scan failed!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus scan failed!!: I only use windows defender I cannot download or update the virus package I shut windows defender completely off including the firewall still cannot download anything please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c:¥program files(x86)¥Scanner Mouuse¥OVBaselF.dll

2. scan\ovbaself.dll