Windows 10: scardsvr service is missing

Discus and support scardsvr service is missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a problem with the service SCARDSVR that is no longer present in the list of services maybe after a windows update and for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobGORI, Aug 31, 2021.

1. RobGORI Win User

scardsvr service is missing

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the service SCARDSVR that is no longer present in the list of services maybe after a windows update and for this reason my card work to sign documents does not.How can I do to reinstall it?I have Windows 10 Home ed. and I tried to go back to a restore point but it didn't work.Thanks in advange for the help!Ciao Roberto

:)

RobGORI, Aug 31, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 31, 2021
  4. scardsvr service is missing

Windows store install service is missing

I followed your steps and they didn't work. My windows store service is missing from my regedit and my service list, I am pretty sure that the reason I can't use the windows store to install things is because of this being missing. Do you think you could
    help me get the windows store service back? is there a download for a .reg file that would fix my problem?

Dreamspiderz, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

scardsvr service is missing

1. scardsvr service is missing - Similar Threads - scardsvr service missing

2. Missing DeviceCensus Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DeviceCensus Service: Hello Community,I am a little bit confused at the moment. I am currently experiencing some errors with my Windows 11. Upon examining the available services, I noticed that certain services are missing descriptions, such as the "McpManagementService" for example. After...
  3. missing DLL and services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing DLL and services: i've been on that for too long i need someone to answer because i just can't find anything about it...i've upgraded the ram of my Desktop PC, making sure that it is compatible with the rest of my setup, and after i installed it, i wanted to test how well to can take vr, which...
  4. missing DLL and services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing DLL and services: i've been on that for too long i need someone to answer because i just can't find anything about it...i've upgraded the ram of my Desktop PC, making sure that it is compatible with the rest of my setup, and after i installed it, i wanted to test how well to can take vr, which...
  5. missing DLL and services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Problem with SCardSvr service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with SCardSvr service: HiI have a problem with installing application "ID Protect Client" , which is necessary to install Smart Card Reader in Windows 10. During installation I receive an error message that service "SCardSvr" cannot start. I found this service in Windows services, but it is still...
  7. WMDC missing in services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WMDC missing in services: Hello, After latest update, WMDC is missing from services. It is Windows Mobile 2003 for connecting and synchronizing DPA devices. Normally I would turn these processes in service to be log on with local account and allowed it access to interact with desktop, but after...
  8. Missing Service?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Service?: Not sure if this should be here so I apologize. Currently I have Windows 10 build 2004 19041.388 Is it just me or has "Computer Browser" just disappeared? I checked my other systems with the same Windows version and it is gone from the list. 161046
  9. Windows services missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows services missing: with the whole Pso2 mess , now im having issues login into xbox live , resintalled xbox live , installed all the apps that are required to run it , i click sign in and nothing happens! , after wondering wth was going on , i noticed that in w10 services im supposed to have...
  10. Superfetch missing in services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Superfetch missing in services: I have deleted the files under readyboost in prefetch. Still not superfetch to be found. No prefetch in the services. Used BATCMD to restart fltmgr - also not in services. Also reset superfetch from Batcmd. Please help! Thanks!...