Windows 10: scare the soul out of me, when I come back and see windows also updating BIOS.

Discus and support scare the soul out of me, when I come back and see windows also updating BIOS. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/finnfirep [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/finnfirep, Feb 26, 2023.

1. scare the soul out of me, when I come back and see windows also updating BIOS.

/u/finnfirep, Feb 26, 2023
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Feb 26, 2023
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 26, 2023
  4. scare the soul out of me, when I come back and see windows also updating BIOS.

Windows 10 Xbox One S Wireless Controller issue with Dark Souls Series

Hi ajhakra,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why your controller keeps on crashing when playing the game Dark Souls. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to play the game Dark Souls using the Xbox One S wireless controller before?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • Have you tried updating your Xbox One S controller?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provide on the link below:

Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

Wilfred Mac, Feb 26, 2023
Thema:

scare the soul out of me, when I come back and see windows also updating BIOS.

1. scare the soul out of me, when I come back and see windows also updating BIOS. - Similar Threads - scare soul updating

2. When window 12 come out ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When window 12 come out ?: When will the time period be? What criteria are needed to update Windows 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-window-12-come-out/64e18cae-50d6-43d8-962b-f40cea7c46d9
  3. When will Windows 12 come out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Windows 12 come out?: Any idea? : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-12-come-out/127fcd4a-4611-49b1-a9a8-447a1cb04efd
  4. When will Windows 12 come out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Windows 12 come out?: Any idea? : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-12-come-out/127fcd4a-4611-49b1-a9a8-447a1cb04efd
  5. When Is Windows 12 Coming out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When Is Windows 12 Coming out: Hi Microsoft,Just Wondering when Windows 12 is coming out or if there will be a windows 12Kind Regards,Josh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-windows-12-coming-out/2e15e197-93fe-4cb6-be01-053e55d52436
  6. Bluetooth help me I am scared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth help me I am scared: I am trying to add my controller to Bluetooth, but when I click on add Bluetooth or other devices nothing happens. I also can’t click on the sound icon on my task bar. submitted by /u/Ilovepewdiepie12345 [link] [comments]...
  7. Scared to update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scared to update: Recently a Windows 10 update and come out. My dad updated his pc but it wiped all of his hard drive. He has backed it up but I am scared to do the update myself. Should I do it? What should I do? Could someone please help. submitted by /u/ZlousyYT [link] [comments]...
  8. Onenote Scared me

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote Scared me: Ok, I use onenote a lot on my system, and today of all days it told me all my notes where gone! Oh no...I quickly opened onenote on my iPhone and my notes are still there, umm. I then opened my onenotes from the webversion of onenotes and everything is there. More ummm. I...
  9. Audio cuts out and comes back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cuts out and comes back: Ever since I got my computer about a month ago I've been having a very annoying problem. The audio from my headphones stops for 1-2 seconds and then immediately returns. There's nothing wrong with my headphones, I've tried using different ones and I kept having the same...
  10. Will an update to 1803 come back to haunt me if I rollback to 1709?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will an update to 1803 come back to haunt me if I rollback to 1709?: HP i5 laptop used by a young teenager mostly for playing games including Steam updated to 1803 Home resulting in multiple problems. I rolled it back to 1709 and all works fine. Will future windows updates try to push 1803 back onto this laptop in the future? 112448