Windows 10: Scarlet Nexus crashed when exit the game

Discus and support Scarlet Nexus crashed when exit the game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I always got issue when playing Scarlet Nexus SCARLET NEXUS on Steam steampowered.comThe game runs fine but always crashed when I press exit to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DevotedOne89, May 14, 2022.

1. Scarlet Nexus crashed when exit the game

Hello I always got issue when playing Scarlet Nexus SCARLET NEXUS on Steam steampowered.comThe game runs fine but always crashed when I press exit to quit the game with the following error :Faulting application name: ScarletNexus-Win64-Shipping.exe, version: 4.25.0.0, time stamp: 0x622b8522Faulting module name: ScarletNexus-Win64-Shipping.exe, version: 4.25.0.0, time stamp: 0x622b8522Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00000000037ce577Faulting process id: 0x1b3cFaulting&nb

:)

DevotedOne89, May 14, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 14, 2022
  3. Louie Del Win User
    white screen after exiting game

Hi Alex,

Let us isolate your concern to help us determine what's causing the white screen after you exit the game. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes or updates made on your laptop?
    • Did you run the World of Tanks game on the same laptop where you encountered the white screen after exiting the World of Warships?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting the laptop?

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, May 14, 2022
  4. Scarlet Nexus crashed when exit the game

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Scarlet Nexus crashed when exit the game

1. Scarlet Nexus crashed when exit the game - Similar Threads - Scarlet Nexus crashed

2. Computer crashes when i exit game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes when i exit game: I have just installed elite game on computer using Steam.The game plays perfectly but everytime i exit back to desktop my PC crashes to a blue screen.My system is HP elitebookAMD ryzen 3 pro 2300URadeon Vega GFX12GB RAMWindows 11I've had a look at the mini dump file. There is...
  3. Computer crashes when i exit game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when i exit game: I have just installed elite game on computer using Steam.The game plays perfectly but everytime i exit back to desktop my PC crashes to a blue screen.My system is HP elitebookAMD ryzen 3 pro 2300URadeon Vega GFX12GB RAMWindows 11I've had a look at the mini dump file. There is...
  4. Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games: Hi,This previous winter Dec-Feb my desktop started crashing randomly while playing games. At first, it was just occasionally with The Sims 4 but then it got progressively worse. Any time I tried to start up any game, even less demanding ones, it would crash immediately. The...
  5. Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games

Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games: Hi,This previous winter Dec-Feb my desktop started crashing randomly while playing games. At first, it was just occasionally with The Sims 4 but then it got progressively worse. Any time I tried to start up any game, even less demanding ones, it would crash immediately. The...
  6. Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Scarlet Nexus crashed when exit the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scarlet Nexus crashed when exit the game: Hello I always got issue when playing Scarlet Nexus SCARLET NEXUS on Steam steampowered.comThe game runs fine but always crashed when I press exit to quit the game with the following error :Faulting application name: ScarletNexus-Win64-Shipping.exe, version: 4.25.0.0, time...
  8. Explorer exe crashing when exiting several programs.

Explorer exe crashing when exiting several programs.: Did basic troubleshooting steps, sfc scannow etc nothing showed up.Was using startisback and custom themes, removed them still no fix.Event viewer showsFaulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1645, time stamp: 0x7c06cc0eFaulting module name: verifier.dll,...
  9. forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage.: recntly bought Forza and was playing for about a day or two. then when i finished my qualification for horizon festifal my game crashed , after i re entered the game it started to crash after i press space or escape game starts do load and crashes. really need help because i...
  10. Crash Due to cldflt.sys on Exiting a 3D Game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash Due to cldflt.sys on Exiting a 3D Game: My desktop PC crashed to a black screen then restarted yesterday after exiting a 3D game - see summary report below. This PC was updated to v1809 a few days ago and worked fine until then. I've run chkdsk on the drives and sfc /scannow which show no problems. The driver...