Windows 10: SCCM 1701 SUP and Win10 clients not reporting or requiring updates

Discus and support SCCM 1701 SUP and Win10 clients not reporting or requiring updates in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; SCCM 1701 SUP (WSUS with SQL DB) clients are visible in WSUS console but not reporting and required updates not increasing from 0.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Juan Davel - BCX, Jun 25, 2019.

1. SCCM 1701 SUP and Win10 clients not reporting or requiring updates

SCCM 1701 SUP (WSUS with SQL DB) clients are visible in WSUS console but not reporting and required updates not increasing from 0.

:)

Juan Davel - BCX, Jun 25, 2019

2. SCCM 1610 not shown win10 product

i already installed SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 then upgrade to SCCM 1610 now,

but i cant see win10 product show in Software Update Product. it normal ?

now i have 2-3 pc using Win10 as a client connected to this SCCM 1610

Mustapah Mn, Jun 25, 2019
  3. SCCM 1802 Internet-only clients with CMG and CDP

Have successfully deployed SCCM with CMG+CDP and both CMG and CDP show up in SCCM console as Healthy and Ready. Also have success deploying a Client Setting to existing domain-installed SCCM client which can then roam and when on the Internet they can download
    applications distributed to the CDP.

Also, manually installed SCCM clients that are Internet-only succeed in registering with the on-prem SCCM site via the CMG.

The breakdown (where I need help) is that Internet-only clients don't see the software deployments. I have searched every log on the client and don't see any clues and don't know how to troubleshoot.

Please can I get some tips on how to follow the chain of steps to get an Internet-only CMG+CDP client to see available and assigned software packages?

Thanks,

John Joyner, Jun 25, 2019
  4. SCCM 1701 SUP and Win10 clients not reporting or requiring updates

How to verify if SCCM client is installed properly.

Hi Team,

I have few queries.

1. How to check if SCCM client is working properly or not. If not working properly, how check the status from client PC.

2. If after installing/reinstalling the SCCM, how to check if the client is installed correctly or not. if installation failed then how to check the reason which caused the installed failed.

3. how to install SCCM client using power shell.

4. If updates are not getting installed in PC, is there any way that we can resolve the issue or initialize the updates using SCCM client from PC.

New Tech Learner, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

SCCM 1701 SUP and Win10 clients not reporting or requiring updates

1. SCCM 1701 SUP and Win10 clients not reporting or requiring updates - Similar Threads - SCCM 1701 SUP

2. SCCM Client Communicate issue with MP/DP server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM Client Communicate issue with MP/DP server: Some SCCM Clients that with multiple NIC. Can't get windows Update every month.we have a workaround. disable one of the NIC cards then it get windows update again.is there any method to resolve it ?...
  3. SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...: In MECM console version 5.2207.1048.1700, when I go to the properties of the computer or try to produce a report for the PC`s OS, there is no option to see Windows 11 PCs. They all show up as Windows 10 PCs.I understand this is by design to keep the software compatible...
  4. SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...

SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...: In MECM console version 5.2207.1048.1700, when I go to the properties of the computer or try to produce a report for the PC`s OS, there is no option to see Windows 11 PCs. They all show up as Windows 10 PCs.I understand this is by design to keep the software compatible...
  5. How to find Microsoft windows 10 update report in SCCM SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find Microsoft windows 10 update report in SCCM SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services?: Please help to check how to find Microsoft Windows 10 update reports in SCCM SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services.We want to check the Security & Quality update installed version for all our colleague's computers. But I couldn't find it in Reporting Services category folders....
  6. How to find Microsoft windows 10 update report in SCCM SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services?

How to find Microsoft windows 10 update report in SCCM SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services?: Dear Microsoft Support,Might need your help with How to find Microsoft windows 10 update report in SCCM SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services?We want to check the Security & Quality update installed version for all our colleagues'computer. But I couldn't find it in Reporting...
  7. SCCM antimalware policy not getting applied on client machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCCM antimalware policy not getting applied on client machine: I have added few exclusions in antimalware policy via SCCM but some how its not getting applied on client machines https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sccm-antimalware-policy-not-getting-applied-on/95254f77-28ab-4074-a5b3-e073bf38a223
  8. SCCM UPDATES

SCCM UPDATES: Computers updated through SCCM with wsus. Ran test on computer and ran updates from microsoft update after sccm updates for this month. KB4023057 was not installed. Went to software updates in sccm and searched for update not included Checked with KB article under Wsus and it...
  9. WSUS clients not reporting in

WSUS clients not reporting in: Hi, I'm struggling to figure out why my wsus clients aren't reporting in on a regular basis. They seem to only report in if I execute a manual check for updates on the device itself. I have the following GPO set, I'm not sure what else I'm missing. Computer...
  10. ANNO 1701 // 1701 AD Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ANNO 1701 // 1701 AD Windows 10: Hi all, I'm hardly struggling on this game since it does not start on Windows 10. I remember I used to play that game on Windows XP so I tried to run it with compatibility for XP and even Run as administrator without success. I have installed the last Tages drivers because I...