Windows 10: SCCM - Cache scan

Discus and support SCCM - Cache scan in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, We are using Microsoft SCCM to deploy the patches in our environment. In some machines, I can see the below warning- SKIPPING SCAN and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BalajiRavichandran, Aug 9, 2020.

1. SCCM - Cache scan

Hi Team,

We are using Microsoft SCCM to deploy the patches in our environment. In some machines, I can see the below warning-

SKIPPING SCAN and Using cached results, ScanType=1

OnScanComplete -Scan Failed with Error=0x80240438

1. Could you please let me know what does the line mean - SKIPPING SCAN and Using cached results, ScanType=1

What does it mean by using cached results

:)

BalajiRavichandran, Aug 9, 2020

2. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Aug 9, 2020
  3. How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Aug 9, 2020
  4. SCCM - Cache scan

Delivery Optimization without SCCM?

We are seeking to use Intune MDM and AutoPilot for new deployments.

I have been reading about setting up a DOINC server to facilitate local network caching - but we don't have SCCM (why would we, that's for domains.)

Can we set up a local-network *Intune* cache without SCCM ?

Paul Wright_182, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

SCCM - Cache scan

1. SCCM - Cache scan - Similar Threads - SCCM Cache scan

2. sccm

in Windows 10 Customization
    sccm: Hi guys,When I install SCCM in VMware 17 and want to run it, I face error 1602 " Unable to connect to the VMM management server localhost. The virtual Machine Manager service on that server did not respond . What's the best resolution?Sincerely,David* Moved from Insider...
  3. SCCM UPDATES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCCM UPDATES: Computers updated through SCCM with wsus. Ran test on computer and ran updates from microsoft update after sccm updates for this month. KB4023057 was not installed. Went to software updates in sccm and searched for update not included Checked with KB article under Wsus and it...
  4. SCCM 2019

SCCM 2019: Hi all,How to create a device collection to know how many workstations have an application called CBT.exe regardless of the version?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sccm-2019/2070b563-af26-4fee-aa71-0ea7cd932d96
  5. SCCM and USMT

SCCM and USMT: Have just succeeded in setting up a State migration point on our SCCM and after that got USMT to make user profile backup and restore on the reinstalled PC.According to the log everything is OK and User data and desktop is there but hardly anything else , not even my Edge...
  6. Caching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Caching: Is there anyway to Clear all Cache automatically without downloading something? I've seen a few Downloads, I'm scared to touch them cause I don't know if they are a virus. Also, Is there anyway that you cannot have Cache in Chrome I've tried a lot of ways to not make Chrome...
  7. Task Scheduler of Scheduled Scan Applied from SCCM disappeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Scheduler of Scheduled Scan Applied from SCCM disappeared: Hello Everyone, We use SCCM to apply a Scheduled Scan full Scan for all clients on every Monday. Previously, we can check the Scheduled Scan in Task Scheduler of clients, but on the recent days, this Scheduled task disappear from the Task Scheduler. As I checked in...
  8. SCCM

SCCM: ======= ======= DeploymentSoftware CenterBITShang bits queue ====== ======· ServicesBITS · <ProgramData>\Microsoft\Network\Downloader · BITS bitsadmin /list /allusers bits...
  9. cache

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cache: every time i search seems like it sits on connecting to cache whats that for takes forever to search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cache/8dd5921d-038b-4267-880b-76e99d50124c
  10. SCCM 2012

SCCM 2012: Need to know the root cause of why there are duplicate entries created for the machines in SCCM console. Also need the fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/sccm-2012/53bb1bad-ef6f-4d62-a7cd-56acb5309a8b