Windows 10: SCCM client push installation via DP not working

Discus and support SCCM client push installation via DP not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I have deployed a single primary site SCCM in HQ and two distribution point in branch office. My installation as follow: 1. One SCCM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YT991, Apr 19, 2019.

1. YT991 Win User

SCCM client push installation via DP not working

Hi,

Recently I have deployed a single primary site SCCM in HQ and two distribution point in branch office.

My installation as follow:

1. One SCCM (current branch 1810) server and one SQL 2017 DB server installed with SCCM roles in HQ office.

2. Two distribution points installed in branch office with DP role installed.

When I attempt to perform client push installation from SCCM console to branch office's computer, it's not working.

Return error: ---> ERROR: Unable to access target machine for request: "2097153047", machine name: "<machinename>", access denied or invalid network path. SMS_CLIENT_CONFIG_MANAGER 15908 (0x3E24)

I manage to ping to the branch PC from SCCM console in HQ office and there is no firewall blocking between DP and branch computer in branch office.

Appreciate for advice on this.

Thanks.

-YT

:)

YT991, Apr 19, 2019

2. How to verify if SCCM client is installed properly.

Hi Team,

I have few queries.

1. How to check if SCCM client is working properly or not. If not working properly, how check the status from client PC.

2. If after installing/reinstalling the SCCM, how to check if the client is installed correctly or not. if installation failed then how to check the reason which caused the installed failed.

3. how to install SCCM client using power shell.

4. If updates are not getting installed in PC, is there any way that we can resolve the issue or initialize the updates using SCCM client from PC.

New Tech Learner, Apr 19, 2019
  3. SCCM 1802 Internet-only clients with CMG and CDP

Have successfully deployed SCCM with CMG+CDP and both CMG and CDP show up in SCCM console as Healthy and Ready. Also have success deploying a Client Setting to existing domain-installed SCCM client which can then roam and when on the Internet they can download
    applications distributed to the CDP.

Also, manually installed SCCM clients that are Internet-only succeed in registering with the on-prem SCCM site via the CMG.

The breakdown (where I need help) is that Internet-only clients don't see the software deployments. I have searched every log on the client and don't see any clues and don't know how to troubleshoot.

Please can I get some tips on how to follow the chain of steps to get an Internet-only CMG+CDP client to see available and assigned software packages?

Thanks,

John Joyner, Apr 19, 2019
  4. SCCM client push installation via DP not working

sccm 2007 install

So i had a thread up about my fear of installing this program. I have been successful so far, and have it installed.. One problem or maybe two that i'm having revolve around the sccm client being installed on computers... I need to know what settings in the client machine need to be configured to get it to run, and moreso i'm having a problem with the management point?

Not sure how to word the question.. tbh i'm learning this program as i go along.. so it's tough to give good descriptions...

exodusprime1337, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

SCCM client push installation via DP not working

1. SCCM client push installation via DP not working - Similar Threads - SCCM client push

2. SCCM Client Communicate issue with MP/DP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Client Communicate issue with MP/DP server: Some SCCM Clients that with multiple NIC. Can't get windows Update every month.we have a workaround. disable one of the NIC cards then it get windows update again.is there any method to resolve it ?...
  3. SCCM Client Communicate issue with MP/DP server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM Client Communicate issue with MP/DP server: Some SCCM Clients that with multiple NIC. Can't get windows Update every month.we have a workaround. disable one of the NIC cards then it get windows update again.is there any method to resolve it ?...
  4. SCCM Client Communicate issue with MP/DP server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. While pushing sccm client using win32 app client profile of intune to devices...after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While pushing sccm client using win32 app client profile of intune to devices...after...: While pushing sccm client using win32 app client profile of intune to devices...after package downloaded to in device during the time of installation results i got Ipcodexit 1 error in ime.... i.e. like[Win32App] lpExitCode 1 and installation failed.... This application is...
  6. While pushing sccm client using win32 app client profile of intune to devices...after...

While pushing sccm client using win32 app client profile of intune to devices...after...: While pushing sccm client using win32 app client profile of intune to devices...after package downloaded to in device during the time of installation results i got Ipcodexit 1 error in ime.... i.e. like[Win32App] lpExitCode 1 and installation failed.... This application is...
  7. Windows 10 Hyper-V VM Failing to update to 20H2 pushed out via SCCM

Windows 10 Hyper-V VM Failing to update to 20H2 pushed out via SCCM: We have a few VM's running on 1909 that we are trying to upgrade to 20H2, pushing it out via SCCM, however the install keeps failing. Sometime's the updates installs, but then when rebooting to apply the updates it gets rolled back. Checking the update logs, I've noticed...
  8. Windows 10 Hyper-V VM Failing to update to 20H2 pushed out via SCCM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hyper-V VM Failing to update to 20H2 pushed out via SCCM: We have a few VM's running on 1909 that we are trying to upgrade to 20H2, pushing it out via SCCM, however the install keeps failing. Sometime's the updates installs, but then when rebooting to apply the updates it gets rolled back. Checking the update logs, I've noticed...
  9. Windows 10 Hyper-V VM Failing to update to 20H2 pushed out via SCCM

10. Cisco AnyConnect Installation Failed 1603 Fatal Error via SCCM

Cisco AnyConnect Installation Failed 1603 Fatal Error via SCCM: Hi,I have tried to deploy a Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client via Microsoft SCCM. After deployment, it shows an error code 1603 Fatal Error.On the client PC, we can see from the Software Center status "Past due - will be retried"The installer is in msi format. And we...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sccm client not registering in admin console

2. sccm Client is on internet but it is not