Windows 10: SCCM Co-management

Discus and support SCCM Co-management in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, We have recently started to move all our devices to a co-managed state to leverage the additional functionality that Intune will be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Billy Cullen, Sep 19, 2020.

1. SCCM Co-management

Hi,

We have recently started to move all our devices to a co-managed state to leverage the additional functionality that Intune will be able to provide our organisation in terms of managing our Windows 10 devices. The move has been quite easy with very little issues, however I have a couple of devices that just won't receive the 2004 feature upgrade since becoming co-managed. These devices receive both quality and driver updates via Intune without any issue, but just won't display the feature update. All of them are running 1909 and have the latest CU, SSU's installed

There isn't any blockers present on these devices as I have ran the 2004 media to ensure that there was no issues with any drives, disk space etc and they all passed. I have repaired the SCCM client and reinstalled it to no avail, I really don't want to rebuild these devices, but at the moment it seems like the only option that I have left. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Thanks

Billy

:)

Billy Cullen, Sep 19, 2020

2. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Sep 19, 2020
  3. How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Sep 19, 2020
  4. SCCM Co-management

SCCM Local Policy - BITS

Managing BITS policy for clients can be done several ways - just a few listed here:

1. Group Policy template
    2. Local Policy template
    3. registry
    4. and more...

SCCM client settings for BITS uses local policy to enforce the BITS agent settings.

Consider the following scenario:

SCCM client settings contains BITS settings for max throttle, start and stop times, etc...

SCCM Client settings also have the "Limit the maximum network bandwidth for BITS backgrounds transfers" set to "NO" so, effectively no settings that are configured are actually being enforced.

This is working fine. Here's the issue:

If I fun the following command:

GPResult /scope computer /h file.htm

... the output file will show that this local setting is "enabled" and appears it is enforced.

The setting is not enforced but the reporting mechanism thinks it is. I'm considering this a bug. This burned a customer and cost them several hours of troubleshooting where this setting was coming from because they swore that SCCM was not setting it.

nick.aquino, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

SCCM Co-management

1. SCCM Co-management - Similar Threads - SCCM management

2. SCCM Configuration Manager Software Center User Notification Software Dialogue Box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCCM Configuration Manager Software Center User Notification Software Dialogue Box: Hi All,Is it possible to customize the user notification for SCCM Configuration Manager dialogue windows? Users in our company are being prompt for the dialogue windows and they hit ok and by that, the default settings is apply the changes immediately. Can the dialogue...
  3. SCCM Configuration Manager Software Center User Notification Software Dialogue Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Configuration Manager Software Center User Notification Software Dialogue Box: Hi All,Is it possible to customize the user notification for SCCM Configuration Manager dialogue windows? Users in our company are being prompt for the dialogue windows and they hit ok and by that, the default settings is apply the changes immediately. Can the dialogue...
  4. SCCM Configuration Manager Software Center User Notification Software Dialogue Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SCCM / MECM issues? Management point/State migration point Critical?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SCCM / MECM issues? Management point/State migration point Critical?: Hi all- I have a Critical error on my Management and State migration Point. I've tried restarting the server. That didn't help with the issue. I've also seen many people just uninstall the roll and then re-install. Wondering if this is what most people would do for a issue...
  6. SCCM collections with power management

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SCCM collections with power management: Hi , I'm just wondering if there is a way to report or query all collections in configuration manager that have Power Management settings? We're trying to figure out why certain machine's power settings keep changing back after manually changed, but cannot figure this out....
  7. Endpoint Configuration Manager aka SCCM does not pull correct versions of cumulative...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endpoint Configuration Manager aka SCCM does not pull correct versions of cumulative...: We use Endpoint Configuration Manager MECM to deploy required patches for Windows 10 workstations. The majority of our workstations are running Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1903. When I search MECM Software Library for "2020-10 Cumulative Update for Windows", I find...
  8. SCCM / InTune Co-management license question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SCCM / InTune Co-management license question: Hi, If our Business is licensed via EA for Configuration Manager and we would like to transition to inTune via Co-Management, which devices will require an EMS license? Is it only the devices that migrate over to inTune as and when they move, or does the entire estate...
  9. Windows 10 Firewall Not enabled - SCCM Managed Device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Firewall Not enabled - SCCM Managed Device: I am managing Windows Defender firewall setting using SCCM. I have enabled the policy in SCCM and deployed it to Windows 10. Windows Security Center on the Windows 10 show the Firewall is Off. The device able to get the other Antivirus policies from SCCM. Only the Firewall is...
  10. SCEP management how to remove malware through the SCCM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCEP management how to remove malware through the SCCM: When malware is detected on endpoints how do you remove the malware remotely through the SCCM through policy? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scep-management-how-to-remove-malware-through-the/e15a5138-8065-4604-a22c-6a3d4ca040a2