Windows 10: SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center

Discus and support SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all,We are using SCCM in combination with the company portal. Software center will still pop up with notifications instead of the company portal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DennisHawk, Sep 7, 2021.

1. SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center

Hi all,We are using SCCM in combination with the company portal. Software center will still pop up with notifications instead of the company portal even though the company portal is the selected software center.For example:User wants to install a new piece of software but outlook.exe is not allowed to run. The users clicks on the new software in the company portal but software center shows a popup that outlook.exe need to be closed to continue. How can I change the settings that the company portal will show the notification instead?

:)

DennisHawk, Sep 7, 2021

2. Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you do not find the icons in the notification area.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Settings
    • Click on Settings, System
      and on Notifications and actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in notification area.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us with the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 7, 2021
  3. Steps in SCCM Software Reinstallation

What are the steps to reinstall a software in Windows 10 SCCM?

ShellaRance, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Paul-Lo Win User

SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center

Doese Intune Mobile Company Portal notify App Software Update?

Hi,

If my users use Intune Company Portal in their mobile devices, and install some App softwares we created for them,

could Intune notify users that their installed App has newer update if I upload my newer App Software into Intune portal?

or I have to manually handle all App updates notification process by myself?

thanks for your answering.

Paul-Lo, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center

1. SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center - Similar Threads - SCCM Company portal

2. Company portal shows error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company portal shows error message: Hi,We are getting the below error message when we open company portal for few users.“This device is already setup in another organization.contact company support for help.”Anyone has any thoughts on this?Thanks!...
  3. Company portal shows error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Company portal shows error message: Hi,We are getting the below error message when we open company portal for few users.“This device is already setup in another organization.contact company support for help.”Anyone has any thoughts on this?Thanks!...
  4. How to open the Company Portal from SCCM agent and point to the correct app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open the Company Portal from SCCM agent and point to the correct app: HelloWe are in the transition phase from managing workstations from on-premise infrastructure to cloud-based management tools. Currently our workstations are hybrid joined and when the hardware reaches EOL, the users will get a new hardware that is pure Azure AD joined and...
  5. How to open the Company Portal from SCCM agent and point to the correct app

How to open the Company Portal from SCCM agent and point to the correct app: HelloWe are in the transition phase from managing workstations from on-premise infrastructure to cloud-based management tools. Currently our workstations are hybrid joined and when the hardware reaches EOL, the users will get a new hardware that is pure Azure AD joined and...
  6. SCCM Configuration Manager Software Center User Notification Software Dialogue Box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCCM Configuration Manager Software Center User Notification Software Dialogue Box: Hi All,Is it possible to customize the user notification for SCCM Configuration Manager dialogue windows? Users in our company are being prompt for the dialogue windows and they hit ok and by that, the default settings is apply the changes immediately. Can the dialogue...
  7. SCCM Configuration Manager Software Center User Notification Software Dialogue Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Configuration Manager Software Center User Notification Software Dialogue Box: Hi All,Is it possible to customize the user notification for SCCM Configuration Manager dialogue windows? Users in our company are being prompt for the dialogue windows and they hit ok and by that, the default settings is apply the changes immediately. Can the dialogue...
  8. SCCM Configuration Manager Software Center User Notification Software Dialogue Box

9. Company Portal Sync Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company Portal Sync Failed: I am trying to install something through Company Portal, but each time the download is pending for days. The status changes from "Download pending..." to then also include "Your device is syncing and will begin downloading your app shortly". I navigated to the settings and...
  10. Company Portal Sync Failed

Company Portal Sync Failed: I am trying to install something through Company Portal, but each time the download is pending for days. The status changes from "Download pending..." to then also include "Your device is syncing and will begin downloading your app shortly". I navigated to the settings and...