Windows 10: SCCM Deployment issue

Discus and support SCCM Deployment issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ilya2050, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Ilya2050 Win User

SCCM Deployment issue

Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP.

:)

Ilya2050, Sep 7, 2022
  2. Kari Win User

SCCM Deployment OOBE issue using xml File

Screenshot from your answer file, you've used processor architecture wow64 here:

SCCM Deployment issue [​IMG]

Only change I made was to change that to amd64, UK English keyboard was made default after running Sysprep with that only slightly modified answer file.

Kari, Sep 7, 2022
  3. ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing

I have been experiencing a similar issue in ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM deployments all week long.

The Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.837.0) fails with error 0X87D00668 (Software update still detected as actionable after apply) every day on about half of our Win 10 v1809 x64
    Dell clients.

The same behavior is repeated daily.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Matthew Aria, Sep 7, 2022
  4. SCCM Deployment issue

SCCM 2007... am i screwed?

It really depends on what they want to use SCCM for. If they will use it for what its supposed to be used for, (imaging, updates/patching, databases, application packages, etc.), then yes, you will be in for some long nights setting everything up. SCCM is no where near easy when configuring all the features its capable of. It takes tons of time and configuration just to prepare image deployment within MDT (which SCCM uses for image deployment). I've been using MDT and portions of SCCM for a while now. With no real training or understanding of how those tools work.. it can be pretty frustrating. I'd inform that client of yours just how time consuming SCCM is, and I'd even get them a quote from a certified admin who has SCCM experience to show them just how expensive it is to configure. I'm sure that client of yours will realize and understand that its not simple at all, because it honestlty isn't. If anyone tells you its "cake to configure", or that its "easy", they're lying, or they haven't even touched all the features it has. SCCM is fantastic, when you have it configured right.

Edit: For 100 computers, SCCM can still be well utilized to manage them all, but its definitely overkill. It will save you plenty of time in the long run when managing them so it is worth the trouble of setting it all up, especially since your client got it soooooo cheap ($62 !?!?! ). It will give you tons of learning experience as you go, so its a win win as long as your client is paying you to configure and learn about SCCM. I still recommend getting a quote from a certified admin to show proof of how expensive it would be for an outside source to do it (You'd be very surprised at just how expensive that service is). Good luck! lol

johnnyfiive, Sep 7, 2022
Thema:

SCCM Deployment issue

1. SCCM Deployment issue - Similar Threads - SCCM Deployment issue

2. Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment: I'm trying to deploy a Windows 11 upgrade to some of our older Windows 10 machines that meet the minimum requirements but am having problems with deploying to my initial test machine. When the Task Sequence progress is shown, the installation keeps hanging at 14%. Which log...
  3. Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment: I'm trying to deploy a Windows 11 upgrade to some of our older Windows 10 machines that meet the minimum requirements but am having problems with deploying to my initial test machine. When the Task Sequence progress is shown, the installation keeps hanging at 14%. Which log...
  4. Quick Assist not loading after SCCM Deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist not loading after SCCM Deployment: Having issues with Quick Assist when i deploy it via SCCM and try to open the app it does not open, sometimes a white bar appears underneath quick assist when looking at it in the start menu. I also got a message saying Quick Assist is updating and will be available shortly,...
  5. Quick Assist not loading after SCCM Deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist not loading after SCCM Deployment: Having issues with Quick Assist when i deploy it via SCCM and try to open the app it does not open, sometimes a white bar appears underneath quick assist when looking at it in the start menu. I also got a message saying Quick Assist is updating and will be available shortly,...
  6. Quick Assist not loading after SCCM Deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  8. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  9. ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing

ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing: I have been experiencing a similar issue in ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM deployments all week long. The Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.837.0) fails with error 0X87D00668 (Software update still detected as...
  10. SCCM Deployment OOBE issue using xml File

SCCM Deployment OOBE issue using xml File: Hi All I am rolling out windows 10 Enterprise using SCCM. The image that I have taken is from the msdn network and has a option of which Image i would like to use. (Please see pic labelled 1) [img] I am trying to create an automation so that it does not prompt me for...