Windows 10: SCCM Deployment OOBE issue using xml File

Discus and support SCCM Deployment OOBE issue using xml File in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All I am rolling out windows 10 Enterprise using SCCM. The image that I have taken is from the msdn network and has a option of which Image i would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andy12345, Mar 14, 2019.

1. andy12345 Win User

SCCM Deployment OOBE issue using xml File

Hi All

I am rolling out windows 10 Enterprise using SCCM. The image that I have taken is from the msdn network and has a option of which Image i would like to use. (Please see pic labelled 1)
    SCCM Deployment OOBE issue using xml File [​IMG]

I am trying to create an automation so that it does not prompt me for network setup and also i would like it to add the UK region as default. My XML looks as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
    <settings pass="oobeSystem">
    <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="wow64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
    <OOBE>
    <HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>
    <HideLocalAccountScreen>true</HideLocalAccountScreen>
    <HideOEMRegistrationScreen>true</HideOEMRegistrationScreen>
    <HideOnlineAccountScreens>true</HideOnlineAccountScreens>
    <HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>
    <SkipMachineOOBE>true</SkipMachineOOBE>
    <SkipUserOOBE>true</SkipUserOOBE>
    <UnattendEnableRetailDemo>false</UnattendEnableRetailDemo>
    </OOBE>
    </component>
    </settings>
    <cpi*RedfacefflineImage cpi:source="wim:c:/temp/install.wim#Windows 10 Enterprise" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" />
    </unattend>

It is very basic and that is all i need for it to do.

I have used something similar on a 1803 and it works fine

I created the 1809 XML using the Windows System Image Manager which i got from 1809 adk tools

Can anybody see any errors in this code?

Just for information it seems to be skipping OOBE now but when windows loads it is not loading the uk keyboard. For example my @ sign is mixed up with my number 2 symbol

Thanks

Andy

:)

andy12345, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Windows Search Issue with xml files

Hi Stergois,

For us to get a better understanding of the issue and provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information:

• Where are the files saved?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?
    • Can you search these xml files before?
    • Have you tried rebuilding the search index and check if the same thing will happen?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, Mar 14, 2019
  3. SCCM version 1602. Is there anything that we are missing that is causing the deployments to not succeed?

My company recently updated to 1602. We've sent out two patches for updates and neither are deploying to the field(One is at 4% after a month and a half, the other is at 0%). We've confirmed that the deployment package settings are identical to previous
    patches that we've deployed. To give you the steps that we took to deploy the patches

• Created the software update group and added all the software for the monthly update to group. (the files are on all of our distribution points as of right now).
    • Deployed to a group of test PCs using a specific template that has been in action
    • Made the type of deployment required with detail levels showing "only success and error messages"
    • For schedule I made available time ASAP as well as deadline.
    • Under User Experience we hide notifications in software center, allows system restart (if necessary) outside of maintenance windows
    • There are no alerts
    • Deployment options are "download software updates from DP and install"

Is there anything that we are missing that is causing the deployments to not succeed?

RobJTHunter, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Tsz-him Win User

XML License file for App Deployment

If I want to let someone preload my Store App package to Windows 10 image using DISM
    /Add-ProvisionedAppxPackages command, how can I generate the XML license file for the
    /LicensePath switch?

Tsz-him, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. SCCM Deployment OOBE issue using xml File - Similar Threads - SCCM Deployment OOBE

2. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  3. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  4. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sccm pxe boot destroys oobe: Configuration Manager 2107Windows 10 21H2Problem:When I use dism to deploy a captured wim image, I could get oobe and the user has to create their username and password etc to use the new computer.However, when I deploy the same wim image using sccm and pxe, I cannot start...
  6. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sccm pxe boot destroys oobe: Configuration Manager 2107Windows 10 21H2Problem:When I use dism to deploy a captured wim image, I could get oobe and the user has to create their username and password etc to use the new computer.However, when I deploy the same wim image using sccm and pxe, I cannot start...
  7. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. WDS Deployment Fails on OOBE unattend file every time

WDS Deployment Fails on OOBE unattend file every time: Hello, My first post, but follow the site regularly! I am trying for the 1st time, to figure out WDS to deploy a customized W10 image. I have tried many, many times, and just can not get the unattend.xml file to work. I keep getting an error about "microsoft-shell-setup". I...
  9. Cannot deploy through software center to 1903 machines using SCCM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot deploy through software center to 1903 machines using SCCM: We have a recent issue - on our newly deployed Windows 10 1903 machines, we cannot deploy applications through software center. When we push the software and run the actions on the machines, the software doesn't show up. HOWEVER, if we reboot the machine, then open software...
  10. ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing

ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing: I have been experiencing a similar issue in ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM deployments all week long. The Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.837.0) fails with error 0X87D00668 (Software update still detected as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enterprise oobe.xml sccm

2. sccm deployed image oobe

3. missing oobe.xml

4. sccm xml licence file,
  5. windows deployment oobe license.rtf file missing