Windows 10: SCCM / InTune Co-management license question

Discus and support SCCM / InTune Co-management license question in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, If our Business is licensed via EA for Configuration Manager and we would like to transition to inTune via Co-Management, which devices will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RenoFinch, Feb 11, 2019.

1. RenoFinch Win User

SCCM / InTune Co-management license question

Hi,

If our Business is licensed via EA for Configuration Manager and we would like to transition to inTune via Co-Management, which devices will require an EMS license? Is it only the devices that migrate over to inTune as and when they move, or does the entire estate require an EMS license as soon as we enable Co-Management?

A lot of the literature seems to suggest "All" users require an EMS license but I'm not sure if this is an ambiguous statement referring to devices or users that are migrating.

Thanks,

:)

RenoFinch, Feb 11, 2019

2. How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Feb 11, 2019
  3. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Feb 11, 2019
  4. SCCM / InTune Co-management license question

Unable to enroll device into company intune account, 640xl

Hi Folks,

Microsoft was really helpful. The answer for me was:

- Be sure to enable the Intune A Direct product license in Office365 for your user account.

Steps

- Click "Edit" for "Product Licenses"

- Toggle Intune A Direct to "On" (see image)

SCCM / InTune Co-management license question 59fd6d52-2cd9-44a5-b843-99eba7ea49bd.png

JohnPutzke, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

SCCM / InTune Co-management license question

1. SCCM / InTune Co-management license question - Similar Threads - SCCM InTune management

2. Intune enrollment question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune enrollment question.: For computers that are already registered to Entra IDazure ad how do I get them into Intune with logging into each individual computer or is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-enrollment-question/83e41450-49b7-482f-98ae-644a3e7a756b
  3. Intune enrollment question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune enrollment question.: For computers that are already registered to Entra IDazure ad how do I get them into Intune with logging into each individual computer or is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-enrollment-question/83e41450-49b7-482f-98ae-644a3e7a756b
  4. SCCM Query for Device Onboarding in MS Intune

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCCM Query for Device Onboarding in MS Intune: Hi,I need a sccm query which reports all the proper devices onboarded to Microsoft defender in intune. I need to un installed third party application. if anyone can create or provide a query for me in sccm for device collection which report the onboarded devices in intune...
  5. Co-management settings for Windows Computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-management settings for Windows Computers: Hello Community,We are migrating our Windows machines to be managed by Intune service in Azure cloud and to do that we set the "Co-management" option in the configuration management client via the SCCM console by adding the machine in the co-management collections. But this...
  6. Co-management settings for Windows Computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Co-management settings for Windows Computers: Hello Community,We are migrating our Windows machines to be managed by Intune service in Azure cloud and to do that we set the "Co-management" option in the configuration management client via the SCCM console by adding the machine in the co-management collections. But this...
  7. Co-management settings for Windows Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. SCCM collections with power management

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SCCM collections with power management: Hi , I'm just wondering if there is a way to report or query all collections in configuration manager that have Power Management settings? We're trying to figure out why certain machine's power settings keep changing back after manually changed, but cannot figure this out....
  9. Bitlocker - conflict question with Intune

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker - conflict question with Intune: Hello! I have been learning my way around Intune for the purposes of BitLocker'ing our organizations endpoints. Intune has occasionally worked but mostly hasn't. It HAS worked on the laptop I am currently using, but then I would decrypt from the control panel to then try...
  10. SCCM Co-management

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCCM Co-management: Hi, We have recently started to move all our devices to a co-managed state to leverage the additional functionality that Intune will be able to provide our organisation in terms of managing our Windows 10 devices. The move has been quite easy with very little issues,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SCCM Co-Management license