Windows 10: sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

Discus and support sccm pxe boot destroys oobe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Configuration Manager 2107Windows 10 21H2Problem:When I use dism to deploy a captured wim image, I could get oobe and the user has to create their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mike aus 652, Dec 9, 2021.

1. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

Configuration Manager 2107Windows 10 21H2Problem:When I use dism to deploy a captured wim image, I could get oobe and the user has to create their username and password etc to use the new computer.However, when I deploy the same wim image using sccm and pxe, I cannot start with oobe no matter what. I always end up with starting with a pre-built user account or no user account.How can I deploy the wim image using sccm and pxe so that the target computer starts with oobe instead of either a fixed user account have to know the password or no user account cannot log in?

:)

mike aus 652, Dec 9, 2021
  2. v12dock Win User

PXE BOOT and Defrag

Fog is an awesome utility we used it to image over 200 machine over at place I used to be employed at. You might be able to setup a PXE of hirens boot

v12dock, Dec 9, 2021
  3. PXE BOOT and Defrag

Is it possible to PXE BOOT Defrag Windows XP Pro over the network? At work we have a TON of XP Pro machines we use and they are slow as a coffin in a grave due to fragmentation.
    The IT dept can not get to them as it is a 2-3 man crew. Is it possible to PXE Boot to initiate a defrag over the network to all the PCs? The management wont let them install other tools.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Rhyseh Win User

sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

PXE BOOT and Defrag

It is possible to PXE boot into a "light" windows XP install using a FOG server:

FOG Project

I have successfully setup a laptop as a fog server and loaded various tools such as Hiren's boot CD into the PXE menu. It requires some work but it works well.

As stated above though it would be easier to use group policy to achieve this.

Rhyseh, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

1. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe - Similar Threads - sccm pxe boot

2. PXE -E61 & PXE -M0F when boot up computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PXE -E61 & PXE -M0F when boot up computer: After changing harddisk, it still show as picture as below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pxe-e61-pxe-m0f-when-boot-up-computer/3507d695-9fa6-42e2-840f-a1c5d7ae60a6
  3. PXE -E61 & PXE -M0F when boot up computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PXE -E61 & PXE -M0F when boot up computer: After changing harddisk, it still show as picture as below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pxe-e61-pxe-m0f-when-boot-up-computer/3507d695-9fa6-42e2-840f-a1c5d7ae60a6
  4. HTTPS boot vs PXE Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HTTPS boot vs PXE Boot: I am familiar with PXE boot via Windows Server and creating images with MDT, is there a way to set up HTTPS boot with Images created through MDT? Or to create a HTTPS Boot Server that uses images made with MDT....
  5. HTTPS boot vs PXE Boot

HTTPS boot vs PXE Boot: I am familiar with PXE boot via Windows Server and creating images with MDT, is there a way to set up HTTPS boot with Images created through MDT? Or to create a HTTPS Boot Server that uses images made with MDT....
  6. HTTPS boot vs PXE Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

sccm pxe boot destroys oobe: Configuration Manager 2107Windows 10 21H2Problem:When I use dism to deploy a captured wim image, I could get oobe and the user has to create their username and password etc to use the new computer.However, when I deploy the same wim image using sccm and pxe, I cannot start...
  8. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

sccm pxe boot destroys oobe: Configuration Manager 2107Windows 10 21H2Problem:When I use dism to deploy a captured wim image, I could get oobe and the user has to create their username and password etc to use the new computer.However, when I deploy the same wim image using sccm and pxe, I cannot start...
  9. PXE Boot Windows 10

PXE Boot Windows 10: Hi! I've downloaded Windows 10 ISO file and extracted it to a local folder. I need to do a reinstalling on several PCs over PXE network boot, but don't know where to start? Is there anyone who can give me some tips or instructions? Thanks a lot!
  10. SCCM Deployment OOBE issue using xml File

SCCM Deployment OOBE issue using xml File: Hi All I am rolling out windows 10 Enterprise using SCCM. The image that I have taken is from the msdn network and has a option of which Image i would like to use. (Please see pic labelled 1) [img] I am trying to create an automation so that it does not prompt me for...