Windows 10: SCCM remote session locking remote device

Discus and support SCCM remote session locking remote device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,We have SCCM below details installed on a Jump servers and we use it to connect to clients deployed in our environment.In order to connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shadi A. ElMahallawy, May 31, 2022.

1. SCCM remote session locking remote device

Hello,We have SCCM below details installed on a Jump servers and we use it to connect to clients deployed in our environment.In order to connect to the devices, we connect to the Jump server first using PAM and then to the devices.Environment - SCCM2010 v5.2010.1093.3100 & Client 5.00.9040.1044Deployed to Win 10-64bit Enterprise.Locally installed SCCM Remote Control software v5.00.9040.1044My problem is if I am connected to a device and DO NOT disconnect from the session, but simply disconnect from the jump server instead, the device I am connected to gets locked out.I do not want it to

:)

Shadi A. ElMahallawy, May 31, 2022

2. Remote Desktop - Device lock screen during session

Hi All,

I've just recently started using Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop

When I remote to another device, say a PC. This causes the PC to automatically go to the lock screen. This seems to be default. I can still remotely access the PC, everything is fine except the person at the PC can only see a locked screen.

Is there any way of keeping the desktop on the PC active and view-able while the remote session is underway instead of it going to lock screen?

Thanks

Cosmic Ray, May 31, 2022
  3. Remote Desktop - Screen resolution in remote session

I have connected to a remote desktop session and the windows in the remote session are all too small for me to see.

I have edited the remote desktop connection settings and cannot seem to make anything larger.

I am using a new Dell Inspiron Laptop which has a very high screen resolution 3840 x 2160

Any suggestions appreciated

Thank you

GreenlaneAC, May 31, 2022
  4. cm134 Win User

SCCM remote session locking remote device

Unlock device after remotely locked

Hi There,

I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely?

I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could return it to the office.

cm134, May 31, 2022
Thema:

SCCM remote session locking remote device

1. SCCM remote session locking remote device - Similar Threads - SCCM remote session

2. Lock Device under remotely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Device under remotely: Hi, I have mistakenly locked my laptop and now it says "an administrator has restricted sign in.to sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first" but i have only one account and im the administrator, further, i have set...
  3. Remote device lock and unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  4. SCCM remote session locking remote device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM remote session locking remote device: Hello,We have SCCM below details installed on a Jump servers and we use it to connect to clients deployed in our environment.In order to connect to the devices, we connect to the Jump server first using PAM and then to the devices.Environment - SCCM2010 v5.2010.1093.3100 &...
  5. SCCM remote session locking remote device

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCCM remote session locking remote device: Hello,We have SCCM below details installed on a Jump servers and we use it to connect to clients deployed in our environment.In order to connect to the devices, we connect to the Jump server first using PAM and then to the devices.Environment - SCCM2010 v5.2010.1093.3100 &...
  6. Remote Session - Do not lock screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remote Session - Do not lock screen?: Hello! Here's the problem we have: We have a monitor hanging in the entrance area with information in a PowerPoint. The corresponding PC is well locked away. To update this information, Person X switches to the PC with the local user via Remote Session (Windows Remote...
  7. remotely lock device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remotely lock device: i want to log out all current users and remotely lock device without having find my device turned on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-lock-device/4c4b69b9-32f1-401d-a547-7e61d870373d
  8. Freezing Remote Sessions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing Remote Sessions: Hi, I am working in customer support and we need to remotely connect to customers PC for solving issues they have. Since Windows 10 I noticed that sometimes programs sometimes system programs like Services and sometimes normal software programs stop giving me the...
  9. Remote Desktop - Device lock screen during session

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop - Device lock screen during session: Hi All, I've just recently started using Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop When I remote to another device, say a PC. This causes the PC to automatically go to the lock screen. This seems to be default. I can still remotely access the PC, everything is fine except the person...
  10. Remote lock session

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remote lock session: I would like to be able to remote suspend time allotted for my child's account from time to time -- you know, to get them to come eat, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-lock-session/449a1a86-02e0-48fe-8641-89fd7de8f8e7"