Windows 10: SCCM report question thank you - is there anyway to see what software has been installed...

Discus and support SCCM report question thank you - is there anyway to see what software has been installed... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I can run a report in sccm showing all machine and all software, but what I would like is a report that just shows me what software has been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by John Chatt, Sep 10, 2020.

1. SCCM report question thank you - is there anyway to see what software has been installed...

Hi
    I can run a report in sccm showing all machine and all software, but what I would like is a report that just shows me what software has been installed in the last 30 days and onto which machine.
    I'm assuming this is possible and the sql statement will be available. I've seen 3rd party software that can do this for you but don't want to fork out :-
    many Thanks

:)

John Chatt, Sep 10, 2020

2. Steps in SCCM Software Reinstallation

What are the steps to reinstall a software in Windows 10 SCCM?

ShellaRance, Sep 10, 2020
  3. sccm 2007 install

So i had a thread up about my fear of installing this program. I have been successful so far, and have it installed.. One problem or maybe two that i'm having revolve around the sccm client being installed on computers... I need to know what settings in the client machine need to be configured to get it to run, and moreso i'm having a problem with the management point?

Not sure how to word the question.. tbh i'm learning this program as i go along.. so it's tough to give good descriptions...

exodusprime1337, Sep 10, 2020
  4. SCCM report question thank you - is there anyway to see what software has been installed...

Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

SCCM report question thank you - is there anyway to see what software has been installed...

1. SCCM report question thank you - is there anyway to see what software has been installed... - Similar Threads - SCCM report question

2. not a question, but a thanks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not a question, but a thanks.: thank you T. at microsoft or whatever your name was for helping me troubleshoot my mic, while you may not have fixed it, you at least made my day and told me ways i could fix it. You are the best, and to everyone at microsoft, have a good day [:...
  3. not a question, but a thanks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not a question, but a thanks.: thank you T. at microsoft or whatever your name was for helping me troubleshoot my mic, while you may not have fixed it, you at least made my day and told me ways i could fix it. You are the best, and to everyone at microsoft, have a good day [:...
  4. Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!: I'd expressed my disappointment about the company's decision to hide themes folders after download. I'd become accustomed to discovering the folders, removing shots I didn't like, and moving what I did like into personal themes. I'm happy to notice that my request - no doubt,...
  5. Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!: I'd expressed my disappointment about the company's decision to hide themes folders after download. I'd become accustomed to discovering the folders, removing shots I didn't like, and moving what I did like into personal themes. I'm happy to notice that my request - no doubt,...
  6. not a question - a big thank you to Maritza Capiro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not a question - a big thank you to Maritza Capiro: Thanks for your solution to file unavailable - directory corrupted.I used your suggestion of CHKDSK.I added the parameters /f /rTook 8+ hours on my 8TB external disk. Didn't appear to work at first; after a reboot, access was restored. Thank you. There are a lot of duplicate...
  7. What are the softwares of the first, second and last icons ? Thank you so much.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are the softwares of the first, second and last icons ? Thank you so much.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Azertycla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5k4z9/what_are_the_softwares_of_the_first_second_and/
  8. Thank you!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you!!!!!: @Brink I want to thank you very much for all the help you've given me through the years. I'm sure you work very hard doing what you do for so many. The tutorials are all excellent and you run the best forum I've ever been on. Guess words are not really enough to express my...
  9. Microsoft One Drive - Financial Report has been shared with you

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft One Drive - Financial Report has been shared with you: I am receiving emails from OneDrive with my email address as the sender Suggesting that there is a Financial report attached asking me to open it. I do NOT use OneDrive, and I am afraid if I block it I would be blocking my own email address. Not sure what to do....
  10. Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!: Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/thank-you-sarahkong-for-answering-my-question/1313c0c5-d898-404b-b1bd-32fe53950766