Windows 10: SCCM UPDATES

Discus and support SCCM UPDATES in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Computers updated through SCCM with wsus. Ran test on computer and ran updates from microsoft update after sccm updates for this month. KB4023057 was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bob Frederick, Aug 18, 2021.

1. SCCM UPDATES

Computers updated through SCCM with wsus. Ran test on computer and ran updates from microsoft update after sccm updates for this month. KB4023057 was not installed. Went to software updates in sccm and searched for update not included Checked with KB article under Wsus and it stated that this update is currently not need on devices that are administered through Windows Server Update Services. Checked version of computer windows 21H1. KB article stated only builds of win 10 versions 1507, 1511,1607,1703,1709, 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909, 2004, 20h2, and 21H1 require this update.Now

:)

Bob Frederick, Aug 18, 2021
  2. Vaelyn5 Win User

SCCM updates internet downloads location

I need to white list the URLs and IPs in our firewall that SCCM reaches out to to download the patch updates each month. The download wizard only says 'download from the internet'. Does anyone know the exact URLs and/or IPs that SCCM reaches out to?

Vaelyn5, Aug 18, 2021
  3. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Aug 18, 2021
  4. SCCM UPDATES

How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

SCCM UPDATES

1. SCCM UPDATES - Similar Threads - SCCM UPDATES

2. Media Feature Pack on Windows 10 22H2 With SCCM Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack on Windows 10 22H2 With SCCM Windows Updates: Hi, We need to install Media Feature Pack 22H2 on some of our Windows N systems.There is a link but there is no download:...
  3. Media Feature Pack on Windows 10 22H2 With SCCM Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack on Windows 10 22H2 With SCCM Windows Updates: Hi, We need to install Media Feature Pack 22H2 on some of our Windows N systems.There is a link but there is no download:...
  4. Media Feature Pack on Windows 10 22H2 With SCCM Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Monthly Windows updates restart multiple times and cause the SCCM task sequence to stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monthly Windows updates restart multiple times and cause the SCCM task sequence to stop: Our task sequence install Windows 11 22H2 and several application and all is working just fine.However, we have a problem when it comes to the Windows Install Update step.It findes, download and install several updates, like the "2023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...
  6. Monthly Windows updates restart multiple times and cause the SCCM task sequence to stop

Monthly Windows updates restart multiple times and cause the SCCM task sequence to stop: Our task sequence install Windows 11 22H2 and several application and all is working just fine.However, we have a problem when it comes to the Windows Install Update step.It findes, download and install several updates, like the "2023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 11...
  7. SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...: In MECM console version 5.2207.1048.1700, when I go to the properties of the computer or try to produce a report for the PC`s OS, there is no option to see Windows 11 PCs. They all show up as Windows 10 PCs.I understand this is by design to keep the software compatible...
  8. SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...

SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...: In MECM console version 5.2207.1048.1700, when I go to the properties of the computer or try to produce a report for the PC`s OS, there is no option to see Windows 11 PCs. They all show up as Windows 10 PCs.I understand this is by design to keep the software compatible...
  9. Possible root causes for Windows Security Defender to stop updating automatically from SCCM...

Possible root causes for Windows Security Defender to stop updating automatically from SCCM...: What could be the case? Possible root causes for Windows Security Defender to stop updating automatically from SCCM and or internet.Which log specific does it really show the reason why windows 10 machine is not receiving daily signatures. What make Defender Anti virus stop...
  10. Possible root causes for Windows Security Defender to stop updating automatically from SCCM...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible root causes for Windows Security Defender to stop updating automatically from SCCM...: What could be the case? Possible root causes for Windows Security Defender to stop updating automatically from SCCM and or internet.Which log specific does it really show the reason why windows 10 machine is not receiving daily signatures. What make Defender Anti virus stop...