Windows 10: SCCM Windows 10 restart settings

Discus and support SCCM Windows 10 restart settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Can anyone help with the following sccm windows 10 restart scenario: Settings as follows: Specify the amount of time after the deadline before a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beatfreak69, May 19, 2021.

1. SCCM Windows 10 restart settings

Hi

Can anyone help with the following sccm windows 10 restart scenario:

Settings as follows:

Specify the amount of time after the deadline before a device gets restarted (minutes) 240

Specify the amount of time that a user is presented a final countdown notification before a device gets restarted (minutes) - 60

Specify the frequency of reminder notifications presented to the user, after the deadline, before a device gets restarted (minutes) - 45

When a deployment requires a restart, show a dialog window to the user instead of a toast notification - Yes

If a user logs in to a device past the 240 grace period after the deadline is reached will the user be presented with a final countdown of 60 mins or will the device want to restart immediately with no countdown as the grace period has passed?

Thanks

submitted by /u/beatfreak69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/beatfreak69, May 19, 2021

2. Steps in SCCM Software Reinstallation

What are the steps to reinstall a software in Windows 10 SCCM?

ShellaRance, May 19, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

SCCM Windows 10 restart settings

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 19, 2021
Thema:

SCCM Windows 10 restart settings

1. SCCM Windows 10 restart settings - Similar Threads - SCCM restart settings

2. SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM reports Windows 11 workstations as Windows 10. Can MECM / SCCM be updated to report...: In MECM console version 5.2207.1048.1700, when I go to the properties of the computer or try to produce a report for the PC`s OS, there is no option to see Windows 11 PCs. They all show up as Windows 10 PCs.I understand this is by design to keep the software compatible...
  3. KB4023057 for windows 10 20h2 via SCCM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB4023057 for windows 10 20h2 via SCCM: I am currently trying to update a few machines from 20h2 to 22h2 using the enablement package via SCCM and are running into some problems with some of them. A handful of devices are refusing to detect the enablement package unless KB4023057 is installed. The work around the...
  4. sccm

in Windows 10 Customization
    sccm: Hi guys,When I install SCCM in VMware 17 and want to run it, I face error 1602 " Unable to connect to the VMM management server localhost. The virtual Machine Manager service on that server did not respond . What's the best resolution?Sincerely,David* Moved from Insider...
  5. SCCM Task sequence task 'Restart Computer' not automatic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM Task sequence task 'Restart Computer' not automatic: When Creating an application task sequence and adding a general "Restart Computer" task, the computer wont restart automatically, I have to log into windows for the task to take effect. For debugging purposes this is an available task sequence but will be deployed as required...
  6. SCCM Task sequence task 'Restart Computer' not automatic

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCCM Task sequence task 'Restart Computer' not automatic: When Creating an application task sequence and adding a general "Restart Computer" task, the computer wont restart automatically, I have to log into windows for the task to take effect. For debugging purposes this is an available task sequence but will be deployed as required...
  7. SCCM Task sequence task 'Restart Computer' not automatic

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. WDATP Exclussion settings in SCCM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WDATP Exclussion settings in SCCM: how to add in SCCM exception related to this folder and for all users: C:\data_local\folder name\xxxxxx.vbs Excluded file and folders as you can see below what we have now...\Assets and Compliance\Overview\Endpoint Protection\Antimalware Policies [ATTACH]...
  9. SCCM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCCM: ======= ======= DeploymentSoftware CenterBITShang bits queue ====== ======· ServicesBITS · <ProgramData>\Microsoft\Network\Downloader · BITS bitsadmin /list /allusers bits...
  10. SCCM - USMT - Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SCCM - USMT - Windows 7 to Windows 10: Dear All :) I do the migration of W7 to W10. On W7, the user profiles are on the D Drive and on W10 on the %systemdrive% I will use the MigDoc.xml and MigApps.xml. The MigApps is coming from the Ehler custom xml. So... Here my questions... Could you please tell or...