Windows 10: scdkey.com legit website to buy Office?

Discus and support scdkey.com legit website to buy Office? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello folks, I was given Office 2013 key by a friend of mine after he got a 2016 version. But I lost the installer in HDD crash. Downloading the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by crackhammer, Oct 30, 2018.

1. scdkey.com legit website to buy Office?

Hello folks,

I was given Office 2013 key by a friend of mine after he got a 2016 version. But I lost the installer in HDD crash. Downloading the installer from MS site requires the account associated with the key which none of us have anymore. I am stuck with the key but no installer.

I came across Buy Office2016 Professional Plus CD Key Global in SCDKey I saw this on the deal via techbargains.com Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 Suite CD Key License $26.95 [2019 Professional Plus or Mac 2019 Home Business $54.92] - Techbargains

I am curious if this website is legit to buy older versions of office.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

crackhammer, Oct 30, 2018

2. are these windows activation sites like SCDkey legit

Ok I found it, the problem was I thought you were talking about Windows, Office, and the other programs from Microsoft we support on these forums. That site certainly is not an authorized dealer for any of those hence my confusion.

SCDKey introduction – SCDKey

If they are legitimate then maybe their pricing is on older versions or such. If prices are well below the usual market prices then I would be very skeptical. Check with the actual maker of any game you are considering.

SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 30, 2018
  3. are these windows activation sites like SCDkey legit

ok this is no answer,the site seems completely legit can you not provide more evidence besides just this statement surely microsoft must be aware of these sites and searching google on the site nothing comes up as the site not being legit...please can you
    provide more evidence...thank you

LarsCleghorn, Oct 30, 2018
  4. scdkey.com legit website to buy Office?

are these windows activation sites like SCDkey legit

ok well thanks for the reply but in answer to your question...in the title i provided a name for one of the sites in question...a simple google search would have fixed that problem for you as 'SCDKey' comes top of the pile

also i didn't leave a negative review i answered a listed question which is titled 'Did this solve your problem' after clicking 'no' i was then provided extra options to click some stars if this somehow impacts your reputation on this help site then it was
    not intention to do so,for you to then almost threaten me with me by implying that my negative rating makes it harder for you to help me is ridiculous as i did not start off this conversation by threatening that if i didn't get the correct information or answers
    i would leave a negative opinion WTF seriously dude,IF you were to provide me with a little more evidence of such malpractice by these companies which i asked for in my reply as microsoft has not provided any real public warning regarding this issue,i had
    to go looking for answers myself

now why are not microsoft not partnering with google in looking for and blocking all sites of this kind as people are buying these legitimately online as far as they are aware,they are even being advertised/backed by youtubers who also claim their legitimacy
    so forgive me for being dubious to your answer

LarsCleghorn, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

scdkey.com legit website to buy Office?

1. scdkey.com legit website to buy Office? - Similar Threads - scdkey com legit

2. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  3. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  4. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is the website https//:getyourkey.shop legit?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the website https//:getyourkey.shop legit?: Recently I have been receiving daily emails appearing to be from Microsoft advertising microsoft products. And there is no 'unsubscribe' on their website. Also when scrolling over the From:microsoft, it is a different strange long email address....
  6. Is this a legit support website?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a legit support website?: I've been having issues with bluetooth, so I decided to contact ms support. I selected the "need help?" button in the bluetooth settings and was eventually redirected to this site: widget.rave.office.net. Is this a legitamate support chat? They are asking for remote access,...
  7. Are SCDKEY windows 10 keys legit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are SCDKEY windows 10 keys legit?: You can buy a win 10 key for around 15usd on scd key and i am wondering if the keys are legit and if they work? submitted by /u/MatteliBatteli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2yuvi/are_scdkey_windows_10_keys_legit/
  8. is the cheap window pro SCDkey sale on techbargains legits?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is the cheap window pro SCDkey sale on techbargains legits?: I see these offered on techbargains.com website often. SCDkey Windows 10 PRO OEM CD Key License Only $11.74 I'm building a PC and it's acting kinda wonky, Asus Crosshair VII wifi, AMD3700x, 32GB GSkill memory loaded WIN10 pro but not activated yet, there is no SLEEP...
  9. buying office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    buying office: Please is there any other method of payment other than through card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-office/6abd8fe6-e497-450b-ba34-d0033d9e7bd4
  10. Is this a legit Microsoft Website?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a legit Microsoft Website?: Hello, so I got this advertisment and was wondering whether this is a verified website or just a phishing one? IoT Whitepaper Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-a-legit-microsoft-website/1d0cb2ff-c835-4996-a153-316b61d07d9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scdkey: stop selling microsoft keys?

2. cspcart review

3. scdkey microsoft office

4. office 365 scdkey