Windows 10: Sceeen resolution is stuck and I can’t fix it. Help!

Discus and support Sceeen resolution is stuck and I can’t fix it. Help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nxrmallys [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nxrmallys, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Sceeen resolution is stuck and I can’t fix it. Help!

/u/nxrmallys, Nov 12, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 12, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Sceeen resolution is stuck and I can’t fix it. Help!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Sceeen resolution is stuck and I can’t fix it. Help!

1. Sceeen resolution is stuck and I can’t fix it. Help! - Similar Threads - Sceeen resolution stuck

2. Help! I can’t fix my screen resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I can’t fix my screen resolution: I was messing around and I set my screen to 500 I tried everything it’s on a school pc please help! I’m crying hard and I’m scared it’s to big for me to scroll please help!I’ll take pictures tTy...
  3. Help! I can’t fix my screen resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I can’t fix my screen resolution: I was messing around and I set my screen to 500 I tried everything it’s on a school pc please help! I’m crying hard and I’m scared it’s to big for me to scroll please help!I’ll take pictures tTy...
  4. Help! I can’t fix my screen resolution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix

Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix: my friend has been having some serious problems with her pc lately, and we’ve been looking for days to find a fix with no success.“i tried reseting my network adapters on the settings app because my pc has been experiencing a lot of wifi problems for a while now. only issue...
  6. My mouse is stuck to my screen and I can’t fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is stuck to my screen and I can’t fix it: I just had the same trouble a couple days ago but it was to the corner of my screen but today the cursor fixed itself to the middle of the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back to the...
  7. My mouse is stuck to my screen and I can’t fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is stuck to my screen and I can’t fix it: I just had the same trouble a couple days ago but it was to the corner of my screen but today the cursor fixed itself to the middle of the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back to the...
  8. My mouse is stuck to my screen and I can’t fix it

9. Resolution stuck on low resolution but won't allow me to adjust to a higher resolution. Help?

Resolution stuck on low resolution but won't allow me to adjust to a higher resolution. Help?: A little context, I am setting up my coworkers new monitors but their computer only has 1 VGS port 1 DVi Port and a COMPACT port. I was able to set up one monitor with a VGA connection but the second monitor is the issue. I was able to connect the monitor to the computer...
  10. Resolution stuck on low resolution but won't allow me to adjust to a higher resolution. Help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resolution stuck on low resolution but won't allow me to adjust to a higher resolution. Help?: A little context, I am setting up my coworkers new monitors but their computer only has 1 VGS port 1 DVi Port and a COMPACT port. I was able to set up one monitor with a VGA connection but the second monitor is the issue. I was able to connect the monitor to the computer...