Windows 10: SCEP Antivirus feature MAPS

Discus and support SCEP Antivirus feature MAPS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; - ---MAPS(Microsoft Advanced Protection Service) : Cloud Scanning Service , my concern is detected risk file send over the cloud for scanning... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mohammed ZubairFX, Sep 18, 2018.

1. SCEP Antivirus feature MAPS

- ---MAPS(Microsoft Advanced Protection Service) : Cloud Scanning Service , my concern is detected risk file send over the cloud for scanning and analyzing but how about the confidentiality of the file. Is it Compromise ? or it will do the scanning without any disclose .

- --- How about unknown application or file blocked in (MAPS), where it will quarantined . Are we able to release or investigate so that from next time that file will not block under any unknown application ?

:)

Mohammed ZubairFX, Sep 18, 2018
  2. DBB_64 Win User

Microsoft ATP and SCEP

Hi,

We are looking at using ATP in our school. We currently use SCCM for deployment and also have Office365.

Is Microsoft ATP part of SCEP ? Can it manage MACs ? Does it have a management interface or is feedback only available via reports and logs ?

I noticed we don't have it enabled in Office365, is that version only for email ?

Would ATP on our Windows clients report to ATP in Office 365 ?

If it is separate to SCEP is there an Educational version ? If so are there any trial versions available ?

Thanks

Dennis

DBB_64, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Wile E Win User

SCEP Antivirus feature MAPS

My antivirus seems to SUCK, do you know a fastest one???

I use Kaspersky Internet Security. It includes a Firewall, and some other features that the standard AnitVirus doesn't have. NOD32 is also a great antivirus, an it is the lightest on resources, but is a little lacking in features. Downside is both cost money. (well, normally. See below)

For free antivirus, I suggest AOL Active Virus Shield. "Why in God's name would I suggest an AOL product, you ask? Well, because it is nothing more than a reskinned Kaspersky Anti Virus. http://www.activevirusshield.com/antivirus/freeav/index.adp?

Wile E, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

SCEP Antivirus feature MAPS

1. SCEP Antivirus feature MAPS - Similar Threads - SCEP Antivirus feature

2. Map a shortcut of the Overlay'windows features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Map a shortcut of the Overlay'windows features: Hello,In the windows media overlay when i listen youtube, spotify, vlc or anything, we can skip, stop, manage volume, ok and there is a really good function in there this is one button of these overlay that can permit to swap media :When i use my keyboard shortcut to manage...
  3. Map a shortcut of the Overlay'windows features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Map a shortcut of the Overlay'windows features: Hello,In the windows media overlay when i listen youtube, spotify, vlc or anything, we can skip, stop, manage volume, ok and there is a really good function in there this is one button of these overlay that can permit to swap media :When i use my keyboard shortcut to manage...
  4. Map a shortcut of the Overlay'windows features

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Quick heal antivirus preventing indexing features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick heal antivirus preventing indexing features: When I install quick heal antivirus it's stopped indexing even it's not seeing in windows search settings but when I just click uninstall quick heal antivirus and UAC prompt open and I click on yes indexing is run vary smoothly...
  6. SCEP Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Not working.: Hey, recently my game crashes after 20-30 Minutes with the PC completely freezing and me having to restart it with the restart button on my PC Case.This is what I found in the Windows 10 Home Protocol:Fehler bei der Initialisierung der SCEP-Zertifikatregistrierung für...
  7. SCEP Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCEP Not working.: Hey, recently my game crashes after 20-30 Minutes with the PC completely freezing and me having to restart it with the restart button on my PC Case.This is what I found in the Windows 10 Home Protocol:Fehler bei der Initialisierung der SCEP-Zertifikatregistrierung für...
  8. SCEP Not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows Defender Antivirus Feature Request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Antivirus Feature Request: Today I Wanted to Request A Feature In Windows Defender To Add Web Protection I Know This Is Already in MS Edge But I Would Like To See It Where It Blocks Dangerous Websites In Any Browser For Free And the ability to Exclude Pages....
  10. SCEP community options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCEP community options: Is there a SCEP community? Malware response and oversite. Once a policy is applied that removes malware from the local guarantee how can you tell it was resolved when looking at the endpoint in a device collection?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SCEP MAPS

2. windows 7 scep cloud protection MAPS