Windows 10: SCEP community options

Discus and support SCEP community options in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there a SCEP community? Malware response and oversite. Once a policy is applied that removes malware from the local guarantee how can you tell it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DR Stinnette, Nov 2, 2018.

1. SCEP community options

Is there a SCEP community?

Malware response and oversite. Once a policy is applied that removes malware from the local guarantee how can you tell it was resolved when looking at the endpoint in a device collection?

:)

DR Stinnette, Nov 2, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 2, 2018
  3. DBB_64 Win User
    Microsoft ATP and SCEP

Hi,

We are looking at using ATP in our school. We currently use SCCM for deployment and also have Office365.

Is Microsoft ATP part of SCEP ? Can it manage MACs ? Does it have a management interface or is feedback only available via reports and logs ?

I noticed we don't have it enabled in Office365, is that version only for email ?

Would ATP on our Windows clients report to ATP in Office 365 ?

If it is separate to SCEP is there an Educational version ? If so are there any trial versions available ?

Thanks

Dennis

DBB_64, Nov 2, 2018
  4. SCEP community options

SCCM 2012 R2 / SCEP updates to allow Windows 10

When will the updates be coming out to allow SCCM 2012 R2 and SCEP to work with Windows 10. We are testing and it isn't working when we install SCEP and I hear there is a update coming out to fix the issue. We will have new students coming in August and
    we need this to work so when the students upgrade to Windows 10 SCEP will be able to install.

I need to know where to find the updates or when they will be coming out.

Thanks

WayneCraig, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

SCEP community options

1. SCEP community options - Similar Threads - SCEP community options

2. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization: SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-PB2CDVH$ via https://AMD-KeyId-907d65e9b562315997dd5ad086b2b7598957b92c.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:I randomly get this error throughout the day. I updated my AMD software which fixed it for...
  3. SCEP Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Not working.: Hey, recently my game crashes after 20-30 Minutes with the PC completely freezing and me having to restart it with the restart button on my PC Case.This is what I found in the Windows 10 Home Protocol:Fehler bei der Initialisierung der SCEP-Zertifikatregistrierung für...
  4. SCEP Not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCEP Not working.: Hey, recently my game crashes after 20-30 Minutes with the PC completely freezing and me having to restart it with the restart button on my PC Case.This is what I found in the Windows 10 Home Protocol:Fehler bei der Initialisierung der SCEP-Zertifikatregistrierung für...
  5. SCEP Not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Failed SCEP Certifiactge enrollment

Failed SCEP Certifiactge enrollment: SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for XXXX\XXXXXX$ via https://NTC-NameId-bcd3c503d39e51b0c...lates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority "\amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f68f89c8.microsofttaik.azure.net\" does not...
  7. Community

in Windows 10 Customization
    Community: I gave a guy a computer and tried to reset it to get rid of my files on that computer. I ran into a glitch and the black screen of death. I was able to use the windows recovery tool from dell and restore windows. However I saved my files to that drive and now have windows...
  8. SCEP Certificate enrollment failed

SCEP Certificate enrollment failed: Hi, My laptop has started to crash with a buzzing sound which comes from the speakers. It does not matter if I am gaming or watching a movie, this behavior is random. Here are the error details: SCEP Certificate enrollment for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-7VNO1BL$ via...
  9. SCEP-SCCM state Unprotected.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCEP-SCCM state Unprotected.: Hi Team, As All you know system center endpoint protection have Three Computer status : A ) Protected : B ) Potentially Unprotected : 3 ) At Risk Can you tell , after how may days SCEP change status 2 ) Potentially Unprotected : 3 ) At Risk Thanks you very much in...
  10. SCEP Antivirus feature MAPS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCEP Antivirus feature MAPS: - ---MAPS(Microsoft Advanced Protection Service) : Cloud Scanning Service , my concern is detected risk file send over the cloud for scanning and analyzing but how about the confidentiality of the file. Is it Compromise ? or it will do the scanning without any disclose...