Windows 10: sceptre monitor no sound though configuration says working properly

Discus and support sceptre monitor no sound though configuration says working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; configuration says working properly and proper driver installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by phillipjones2, Sep 16, 2018.

1. sceptre monitor no sound though configuration says working properly

configuration says working properly and proper driver installed

:)

phillipjones2, Sep 16, 2018

2. dual monitors stops sound

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• When will the sound disable, when playing through main monitor or the extended monitor?
    • Did you try enabling the sound from the sound drivers and check if it helps?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    This issue causes because the monitor automatically takes the HDMI sound as the Default input. Disable and enable the speakers and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the volume control and then
      Properties
    • When you connect the HDMI it becomes the default output device, even though it has no speakers.
    • You need to change this back to "Speakers" and set as default.

sceptre monitor no sound though configuration says working properly [​IMG]

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 16, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sceptre monitor no sound though configuration says working properly :p

cadaveca, Sep 16, 2018
  4. sceptre monitor no sound though configuration says working properly

Sound Not Working when connecting monitor via HDMI

Hi Eric,

As per the information provided, I suggest that you follow the steps below and check if the sound protrudes through the system.

1. Right click on the Sound Icon located on the notification area, and select Playback Devices.

2. Here while the monitor is plugged to the PC, select your monitor device.

3. Here highlight the device and click on Properties.

4. On the next window, under Device Usage, select Don't use this device (Disable).

5. Once done, follow steps 1 - 3, and instead of clicking on Properties click on Configure.

6. Follow the on screen instructions and check

sceptre monitor no sound though configuration says working properly [​IMG]

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

sceptre monitor no sound though configuration says working properly

1. sceptre monitor no sound though configuration says working properly - Similar Threads - sceptre monitor sound

2. my sceptre monitor 035 does not have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sceptre monitor 035 does not have sound: my sceptre monitor 035 does not have sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sceptre-monitor-035-does-not-have-sound/ef8af15b-8016-43ba-ba99-a89ebf8092bf
  3. my sceptre monitor 035 does not have sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sceptre monitor 035 does not have sound: my sceptre monitor 035 does not have sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sceptre-monitor-035-does-not-have-sound/ef8af15b-8016-43ba-ba99-a89ebf8092bf
  4. Sound not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound not working properly: The sound in my laptop is not working properly, when I click the volume keys and I change the volume from configuration it doesn't actually turn the volume up or down from the laptop. I'll have to do it from the settings of the app or game I'm using at the moment. The icon of...
  5. Sound not working properly

Sound not working properly: The sound in my laptop is not working properly, when I click the volume keys and I change the volume from configuration it doesn't actually turn the volume up or down from the laptop. I'll have to do it from the settings of the app or game I'm using at the moment. The icon of...
  6. sceptre monitor with an hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sceptre monitor with an hp laptop.: I can hardly hear videos as they seem to be playing on the laptop, but not on the sceptre monitor. How can I change that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sceptre-monitor-with-an-hp-laptop/9cea43bb-f205-440a-8d2e-e3b1506f247c
  7. sceptre monitor with an hp laptop.

sceptre monitor with an hp laptop.: I can hardly hear videos as they seem to be playing on the laptop, but not on the sceptre monitor. How can I change that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sceptre-monitor-with-an-hp-laptop/9cea43bb-f205-440a-8d2e-e3b1506f247c
  8. sceptre monitor with an hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 Pro and Sceptre J20 monitor

Windows 10 Pro and Sceptre J20 monitor: Why can't I get 1600 x 900 resolution on monitor even though both monitor and Windows 10 Pro claim that is their native resolution/Why can't I get the speakers in monitor to work with either VGA connection to desktop or HDMI....
  10. Connecting a Sceptre monitor to a HP laptop

Connecting a Sceptre monitor to a HP laptop: I returned the first monitor believing that it had bad HDMI ports. The second one has arrived and I am having the same trouble. I have tried connecting to both HDMI ports and have even tried using an HDMI to VGA cable and am getting the same no signal on the Sceptre monitor....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sceptre monitor speakers not working

2. sceptre monitor sound not working

3. no sound on my sceptre monitor

4. sceptre monitor no sound,
  5. sceptre monitor built in speakers no sound,
  6. sceptre speaker not working,
  7. sceptre monitor sound,
  8. spectre monitor speakers dont work,
  9. does sceptre l24 monitor have a microphone,
  10. sceptre monitor audio problems,
  11. sceptre no sound from monitor speakers,