Windows 10: schedule a call from support

Discus and support schedule a call from support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; all files missing after recent update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dajwaj, Apr 11, 2019.

1. dajwaj Win User

schedule a call from support

all files missing after recent update

:)

dajwaj, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Apr 11, 2019
  4. schedule a call from support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

schedule a call from support

1. schedule a call from support - Similar Threads - schedule call support

2. you call this support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  3. Calls from Microsoft Help and support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Calls from Microsoft Help and support: I have received a call from Microsoft Help and Support. They want me to fill out form to cancel service or renew? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/calls-from-microsoft-help-and-support/affae6b3-5d99-4e62-8b90-329331ff9f0f
  4. Robo Call from Microsoft Support

Robo Call from Microsoft Support: I have gotten numerous robo calls from someone claiming to be from Microsoft support. Calls came from Florida yesterday and California today. They state that my firewall has been compromised, there's been a possible security breach and my IP address may have been stolen....
  5. You did not call as scheduled.

You did not call as scheduled.: Dear Microsoft, you scheduled a phone call to me at 7:45 pm EST to answer a security question. I've been sitting here waiting for almost an hour. Where are you? Bob Peek, 910-256-0352....
  6. Is phone call from windows support legit?

Is phone call from windows support legit?: I received a call from a man that stated he worked for windows and that I had a error message runnimg in the background is this legit or a scam?...
  7. Scheduled support not happening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scheduled support not happening: I was told that a level 2 techniian would call me today between 4-6 pm but no one has called. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/scheduled-support-not-happening/af7a777f-13f4-4f6c-ae19-0310ef4d657e
  8. Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team

Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team: I have in the past called Microsoft for technical support and they sound from India, Pakistan, etc., once I had to pay $199 for them to repair my computer; later I found that I kept on getting calls from the individual asking for more money and kept on getting in my system...
  9. How do I cancel a scheduled Microsoft Support service call?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I cancel a scheduled Microsoft Support service call?: Hi, thanks to anyone who can help me I was getting blue screen errors, and before I turned my computer off & then on again, I went to Microsoft Support's website URL given on the screen, and I scheduled a service call. Now my computer is working, so I want to cancel that...
  10. Unsolicited call from the Windows support desk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unsolicited call from the Windows support desk: The call came from the number 0016616639923. When I stated that my machine wasn't sending such messages the caller hung up....