Windows 10: Schedule a PC Shutdown

Discus and support Schedule a PC Shutdown in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With this batch script computer can be scheduled for shutdown at given minutes. Code: :: This batch script created by @Echo Off Color 5f Mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FreeBooter, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Schedule a PC Shutdown

With this batch script computer can be scheduled for shutdown at given minutes.

Code:
    :)

FreeBooter, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Honey Win User

How to Schedule Auto shutdown when internet get disconnected?

thanks alot for effort, it would defenetly work but i got problem in one step,
    when i set action to run a program, i select "shutdown" and nothing happens. how to shutdown ?

Honey, Oct 13, 2019
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Schedule a PC Shutdown

Schedule a shutdown task in Windows 10

URGENT!!

hi, i got annoying issue, i created shutdown task when internet goes off, but whenever i start my pc it get shutdown on startup, im unable to do anything, how can i delete that task in safemode.

Mandeep148, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Schedule a PC Shutdown

1. Schedule a PC Shutdown - Similar Threads - Schedule Shutdown

2. How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11: Hello,I have windows 11 and sometime my husband forgets to shutdown, is there a way to set computer to shutdown at 9PM every evening?Thank you...
  3. How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11: Hello,I have windows 11 and sometime my husband forgets to shutdown, is there a way to set computer to shutdown at 9PM every evening?Thank you...
  4. How/in what order does Windows 10 Task Scheduler shutdown a process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How/in what order does Windows 10 Task Scheduler shutdown a process: I am running windows 10 and have a Task Scheduler Task that runs a python script. It begins on computer startup, runs for a set amount of time in this case 30 minutes then the task tells the program to end. Typically I would not tell the task to end the python script but I am...
  5. How/in what order does Windows 10 Task Scheduler shutdown a process

How/in what order does Windows 10 Task Scheduler shutdown a process: I am running windows 10 and have a Task Scheduler Task that runs a python script. It begins on computer startup, runs for a set amount of time in this case 30 minutes then the task tells the program to end. Typically I would not tell the task to end the python script but I am...
  6. How/in what order does Windows 10 Task Scheduler shutdown a process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. scheduled shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    scheduled shutdown: Hi,How can I make a scheduled shutdown on startup that terminates the task if the computer is used?- I have scheduled a startup on BIOS every day at 8.00.- I created a task in Task Scheduler to run shutdown.exe on startup if the computer is not used for 15 minutes works so...
  8. scheduled shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scheduled shutdown: Hi,How can I make a scheduled shutdown on startup that terminates the task if the computer is used?- I have scheduled a startup on BIOS every day at 8.00.- I created a task in Task Scheduler to run shutdown.exe on startup if the computer is not used for 15 minutes works so...
  9. scheduled shutdown

10. How do I auto shutdown my PC after a program/task is done/finish job/idle with Task Scheduler?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I auto shutdown my PC after a program/task is done/finish job/idle with Task Scheduler?: Hi, so I am having some quite open source program that is very simple UI mainly for 1 or 2 tasks, like pyTranscriber. These programs usually don't have a "what to do when done" kind of option where you can shutdown, sleep, or hibernate your PC. Is there a chance that I can...