Windows 10: schedule restart by windows

Discus and support schedule restart by windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my win is not enabling schedule restart option.....after recent updates installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MUHAMMAD FARAZBABAR, Jul 5, 2018.

1. schedule restart by windows

my win is not enabling schedule restart option.....after recent updates installation

:)

MUHAMMAD FARAZBABAR, Jul 5, 2018

2. schedule restart by windows

Hi Muhammad,

Can you please tell me if you are getting an error when enabling schedule a restart option? In the meantime, try checking this

article
    and see if steps provided here are the same as the steps you're seeing on your end.

Let us know how it goes.

Justine Pel, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Question About Scheduled Optimisation

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the Methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

And also ensure that the Task Scheduler service is running.

• Follow the steps to check the service.

• Press Windows + R, type Services.msc

• Select the Task scheduler service and restart the service and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Oct 27, 2018
  4. schedule restart by windows

little cat, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

schedule restart by windows

1. schedule restart by windows - Similar Threads - schedule restart

2. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  3. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  4. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. GPO for Always automatically restart at the scheduled time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPO for Always automatically restart at the scheduled time: I'm configuring some group policies around Windows Updates. For "Always automatically restart at the scheduled time" does the timer for the scheduled restart start after the updates are finished installing or the scheduled install time?...
  6. GPO for Always automatically restart at the scheduled time

GPO for Always automatically restart at the scheduled time: I'm configuring some group policies around Windows Updates. For "Always automatically restart at the scheduled time" does the timer for the scheduled restart start after the updates are finished installing or the scheduled install time?...
  7. GPO for Always automatically restart at the scheduled time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling keeps asking to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling keeps asking to restart: After enabling HAGS and restarting laptop, it keeps asking to restart. GPU-Z shows that my system supports it, but disabled yet. Enablng through registry didn't help. I tried:1. Reinstalling Windows2. Enabling HAGS on fresh stock settings installed Windows3. Reinstalling GPU...
  9. Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling keeps asking to restart

Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling keeps asking to restart: After enabling HAGS and restarting laptop, it keeps asking to restart. GPU-Z shows that my system supports it, but disabled yet. Enablng through registry didn't help. I tried:1. Reinstalling Windows2. Enabling HAGS on fresh stock settings installed Windows3. Reinstalling GPU...
  10. Cannot schedule a restart time, always claims selected time is in the past

Cannot schedule a restart time, always claims selected time is in the past: In addition, cannot file a bug with Microsoft. They are barricaded against their customers. No matter what I try in the Schedule Restart widget, it either does not react, or claims in red "selected time is in the past." An example:Can anyone help with this issue?Thomas...