Windows 10: Scheduled Maintenance

Discus and support Scheduled Maintenance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Do I have to start and enable scheduled maintenance to let old files in winsxs folder removed after 30 days automatically?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EstherEmily, May 21, 2022.

1. Scheduled Maintenance

Do I have to start and enable scheduled maintenance to let old files in winsxs folder removed after 30 days automatically?

:)

EstherEmily, May 21, 2022

2. how to install maintenence scheduler

done everything you suggested but still unable to download maintenence scheduler

golf(sprowston), May 21, 2022
  3. Scheduled Maintenance does NOT run

I tried your suggestion (disabled all 3rd party SW per the instructions in the link provided. NOTHING changed. Still doesn't wake up from sleep, using either the maintenance function, or a scheduled task.

Any other suggestions besides a large hammer and buying a MAC?

RickMcKenney, May 21, 2022
  4. CTGhost54 Win User

Scheduled Maintenance

Maintenance Scheduler

Can anyone tell me where I can find Maintenance Scheduler as I want to disable it and it is not in Task Scheduler running windows 8.1 Thank you

CTGhost54, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Scheduled Maintenance

1. Scheduled Maintenance - Similar Threads - Scheduled Maintenance

2. Maintenance Scheduler Preventing Sleep in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maintenance Scheduler Preventing Sleep in Windows 11: Every time I put my laptop to sleep when plugged into power, it sleeps for 1 second then wakes back up. Running "powercfg /sleepstudy" reveals that it's "PDC Task Client: Maintenance Scheduler" that is waking my computer. The checkbox in Automatic Maintenance to "allow...
  3. Maintenance Scheduler Preventing Sleep in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maintenance Scheduler Preventing Sleep in Windows 11: Every time I put my laptop to sleep when plugged into power, it sleeps for 1 second then wakes back up. Running "powercfg /sleepstudy" reveals that it's "PDC Task Client: Maintenance Scheduler" that is waking my computer. The checkbox in Automatic Maintenance to "allow...
  4. Scheduled Maintenance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scheduled Maintenance: Do I have to start and enable scheduled maintenance to let old files in winsxs folder removed after 30 days automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scheduled-maintenance/48929010-137f-4213-83a8-8db3afa18d6c
  5. Windows is unable to run automatic maintenance, The maintenance schedule is unavailable‘

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is unable to run automatic maintenance, The maintenance schedule is unavailable‘: I can't start Maintenance in Windows 10 Home it shows last ran 10/26/19 any time I try to run I get a popup "Windows is unable to run automatic maintenance, The maintenance schedule is unavailable‘" I have tried to run SFC/ scannow no problems found, I have run DISM Tool, all...
  6. Ubisoft has announced a scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubisoft has announced a scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019: Hey there, folk If your new here, welcome to the Microsoft Community forums. I am posting this to make you aware that on the 3rd of June 2019 Ubisoft are taking their servers down for the following games: Anno 1404 Assassin's Creed 2 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed...
  7. Ubisoft scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubisoft scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019: Hey there, folk If your new here, welcome to the Microsoft Community forums. I am posting this to make you aware that on the 3rd of June 2019 Ubisoft are taking their servers down for the following games: Anno 1404 Assassin's Creed 2 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed...
  8. Scheduling Windows Defender scan in Maintenance Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scheduling Windows Defender scan in Maintenance Settings: I've read here that one can schedule a scan in Windows Defender by using Maintenance Settings. They say to go: CONTROL PANEL > SECURITY & MAINTENANCE > MAINTENANCE CHEVRON > "CHANGE MAINTENANCE SETTINGS" Yet, as can be seen from my screen capture below, Maintenance...
  9. Task scheduler has no idle maintenance in the folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler has no idle maintenance in the folder: Post whatever you were looking at that made you write this, "idle maintenance in my task scheduler and well its just a folder with idle maintenance trigger in there". And just post the area that contains information that you want people to look at. Denis
  10. Enable or Disable Scheduled System Maintenance in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Scheduled System Maintenance in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Scheduled System Maintenance in Windows How to Enable or Disable Scheduled System Maintenance in Windows [img] Information By default, Windows will automatically run the System Maintenance troubleshooter on a scheduled basis in the background...