Windows 10: Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab?

Discus and support Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; - I already have a Scheduled Task that starts Task Manager at every logon. But it always starts in the "Processes" tab. How can I make it start in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glnz, Dec 24, 2016.

1. glnz Win User

Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab?

-
    I already have a Scheduled Task that starts Task Manager at every logon. But it always starts in the "Processes" tab. How can I make it start in the "Performance" tab? See screenshot:

Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab? [​IMG]

Thanks.

:)

2. Doge Meme Win User

How to start Task Manager on startup?

I have attempted to start Task Manager on logon/startup via several methods, but none of them worked! I have tried Task Scheduler, placing a shortcut of Task Manager inside of 'Shell:Startup'/'Shell:Common
    Startup', and editing several registries to try and get Task Manager to run at startup, but none of them worked! Could somebody point me in the right direction, please? Thank you!

Doge Meme, Dec 24, 2016
  3. azbruno Win User
    Win 10: start menu not working every other boot, after 1709 update

I would like to change the scheduled task \Microsoft\Windows\Plug and Play\Device Install Reboot Required to wait one minute when starting triggered by a logon. But every time I try to change it, I get an error message "Task Scheduler
    service is unavailable. Task Scheduler will attempt to reconnect to it.
    "

Is there some trick to being able to modify a system task in the Task Scheduler?

azbruno, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab?

storageman, Dec 24, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    You could probably achieve that with an autohotkey script which clicks the relevant tab. However, it doesn't look possible to identify the tab explicitly, so you'd have to do that purely on a geometric basis. Not ideal.

A hint here, but not desirable:
    +1 - An ugly hack would be to change the last active tab through the registry in HKCU/Software/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/TaskManager – Cheuk Kin Sing Aug 8 '11 at 19:09

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab?

1. Scheduled Tasks - Task Manager at logon but how get Performance tab? - Similar Threads - Scheduled Tasks Task

2. scheduled task and task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scheduled task and task manager: I created a task scheduler start a programc;\windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "c:\restart.bat" ' THIS RESTARTS A SERVICES FOR AN APPLICATION THAT GETS STUCK."it repeats every 1 hoursstop task if it runs longer than 2 hoursI noticed like 50 cmd.exe entries under task...
  3. scheduled task and task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scheduled task and task manager: I created a task scheduler start a programc;\windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "c:\restart.bat" ' THIS RESTARTS A SERVICES FOR AN APPLICATION THAT GETS STUCK."it repeats every 1 hoursstop task if it runs longer than 2 hoursI noticed like 50 cmd.exe entries under task...
  4. scheduled task and task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  6. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  7. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  8. Task Scheduler - Trigger "At Logon" executes task BEFORE logon!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Scheduler - Trigger "At Logon" executes task BEFORE logon!?: Long story short: I ended up using the Task Scheduler to run a batch file when the user logs on, which is after the user entered and confirmed their password. Or so I thought, because it's described like this on every site and every forum. Yet for some reason the task runs...
  9. scheduled task restart & logon

in Windows 10 Support
    scheduled task restart & logon: It is often the case that when I come to work in the morning and wake-up my desktop, automated programs get triggered and really slow down my computer and I can’t really do efficient work for a while, sometimes an hour or so. These include full disc scans mandated by the...
  10. task manager performance tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager performance tab: I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm...