Windows 10: Scheduled Tasks - The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range.

Discus and support Scheduled Tasks - The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am receiving the following error when I modify a scheduled task and try to save it. "The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grahaminator, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Scheduled Tasks - The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range.

Hello,

I am receiving the following error when I modify a scheduled task and try to save it.

"The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range."

This reliably occurs when I change the Runas user account for the schedule task to "NT AUTHORITY\INTERACTIVE".

Scheduled Tasks - The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range. a5877254-3c8a-4650-bd16-997784a97df8?upload=true.png

When I click "Ok" I get the following:

Scheduled Tasks - The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range. 7f52e55c-4dd4-498c-a2df-80474a8eecd2?upload=true.png

If I change it to my username it works fine. I do not receive this error. I can use "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" account and that works fine as well, but it forces me to to "Run whether user is logged on or not" and I need this task to run under the currently logged in user account which is why I am trying to us "NT AUTHORITY\INTERACTIVE".

Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

:)

Grahaminator, Sep 21, 2018

2. Task schedule is not opening

Task schedule scan: the task xml contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range

PriyankaBiswas, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Task Scheduler Errors - SPP & other scheduled tasks

I have performed four installs of WIN 10 X64, one as an in place WIN 7 upgrade and three clean installs. (I have used two different media sets to eliminate the possibility of media corruption)

If the system Time Zone is set to (UTC+09:30) Adelaide for example, or, for that matter any time zone that has an offset with a fraction of an hour, and upon opening the Task Scheduler a number of error dialogues present, the same errors as Beaupeep has
    described. The errors show the task name then: The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range.

I have identified the errors to all relate to tasks that have the Synchronize Across Zones checkbox checked. Changing the system time zone to say (UTC+10:00) for example resolves the error.

However a change back to (UTC+09:30) in my case, local zone brings a return of the Task Scheduler errors.

Errors logged in the event viewer show Error 16385 "Failed to schedule Software Protection service for re-start at 2115-07-09T01:13:47Z. Error Code: 0x80041318".

• As a workaround I have set my time zone to (UTC+10:00) adjusted the time to local and turned off "Set time automatically".
    I'd be interested to hear if anyone else can reproduce the Task Scheduler errors by changing their time zone and opening the Task scheduler?

Elecrafter, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Pooyan Kh Win User

Scheduled Tasks - The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range.

Recurrent errors in Task Scheduler (Possible .Net Framework problem)

Hey guys,

I've recently upgraded to windows 10. I have enabled .net Framework 3.5 & 4.6 in Windows Features.

But every time I open Task Scheduler, a number of errors keep coming up saying "the task xml contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range".

I had experienced these errors in previous versions of windows and by installing a .Net Framework, problem was solved. But I can't seem to find a way out of this one.

Cheers

Pooyan Kh, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Scheduled Tasks - The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range.

1. Scheduled Tasks - The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range. - Similar Threads - Scheduled Tasks task

2. Terminating Task Scheduler Task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminating Task Scheduler Task: I have set up at Task Scheduler Job with the following specifications --Repeat task every 5 minutes for a duration of 15 minutesStop all running tasks at end of repetition durationStop task if it runs longer than 30 minutes My intention was to have the task start, run for 5...
  3. scheduled task and task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scheduled task and task manager: I created a task scheduler start a programc;\windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "c:\restart.bat" ' THIS RESTARTS A SERVICES FOR AN APPLICATION THAT GETS STUCK."it repeats every 1 hoursstop task if it runs longer than 2 hoursI noticed like 50 cmd.exe entries under task...
  4. Deleted task scheduler task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted task scheduler task: Hi,I Accidentally deleted StartComponentCleanup in Task Scheduler. Is it possible to recover or re-create the deleted task? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-scheduler-task/0866d10b-9ef7-4bb7-8f0a-56b848500fa9
  5. Task Scheduler Task Not Triggering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler Task Not Triggering: hi, any reason any task i create is not triggered at the time i set under one-time triggers? i've already tried a windows fresh install, new user account, dism, sfc, moving file to C: drive, checking to see if task scheduler service is set to automatic, checking and...
  6. Task SvcRestartTask: The task XML contains an unexpected node

in Windows 10 News
    Task SvcRestartTask: The task XML contains an unexpected node: [ATTACH]If all of a sudden you have started receiving Task Scheduler error — Task […] This article Task SvcRestartTask: The task XML contains an unexpected node first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Task Manager GPU tab reporting incorrect values

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager GPU tab reporting incorrect values: [ATTACH] I was interested in seeing what my GPU usage was during some intensive gameplay to realise that task manager only reported my GPU usage at 2%. This was while playing Red Dead Redemption 2 at ultra settings @ 1440p. You can see that temperature and memory usage...
  8. Suspicious task in task scheduler

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious task in task scheduler: Recently I found a task in task scheduler that I didn't saw earlier, it named PostponeDeviceSetupToast_S-1-5-21-571410128-3262932422-3363705117-1000_0 and author is Microsoft Corporation, actions is Custom Handler. I don't know what it is and what it do and didn't found...
  9. Task Scheduler failed to start Error Value: 2147943645

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler failed to start Error Value: 2147943645: I have recently upgraded from Win 8.1 Prof to Win 10 Prof I have 2 scheduled tasks that have been running successfully for a long time. Now one of them fails to launch with the error "Task Scheduler failed to start Error Value: 2147943645". I have tried various...
  10. Create task in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create task in task scheduler: Dear all, I need your assistant to run the following two tasks: - Shutdown the PC - Reboot the PC Is there a difference if the PC joined to the domain or not? Thank you in advacne...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task scheduler the xml contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range

2. The task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range

3. the task xml contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range.

4. error: the task xml contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range.,
  5. the task xml contains a value which,
  6. task serverceipassistant the task xml,
  7. task directxdatabaseupdater: the task XML contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range.,
  8. task serverceipassistant: the task xml contains a value which is incorrectly formatted or out of range,
  9. the task xml contains a value which si,
  10. the task xml contains a value which is,
  11. import task scheduler task xml contains a value which is incorrectly formatted,
  12. task svcrestarttask task xml-contains-a-value-which-is-incorrectly-formatted-or-out-of-range,
  13. import task sheduler xml code error,
  14. thw task value contains a format that is incorrectly valued or out of range,
  15. import task Windows server xml Value incorectly formated